update

Wooo well done!!!!

Hope life gets a bit better!!! :)

Pleased to say im feeling back in the zone... finally lol

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya. How's you?

Thank you.
Glad to see your back In the zone x here's hoping for a good week for all of us x

Im ok hun thanks - showing a gain of 2 at the mo, all my own fault. I was gutted after last weeks gain, so Ive been off plan for 2 days, also ive not written anything down as suggested by my C to see if it makes a difference. - well up to now it has grrrrrrr another gain.

I think I need to come live with you haha

Hiya. How's you?

Thank you.
Glad to see your back In the zone x here's hoping for a good week for all of us x

Good thanks going vegan for a week hoping to shock my body and mix up my meals :)

U need to post ya food so we can copy off you hehe... xx

Im ok hun thanks - showing a gain of 2 at the mo, all my own fault. I was gutted after last weeks gain, so Ive been off plan for 2 days, also ive not written anything down as suggested by my C to see if it makes a difference. - well up to now it has grrrrrrr another gain.

I think I need to come live with you haha

Oh bless you.

You are so close to target I know you will get there. People say it's really hard when you are close to target.

I'm really strict. To strict some times. But when I feel I want to go off plan I think of the money I've spent on diet and all my hard work.

This is my 3rd time trying diet. Longest that ive lasted. But got long term goals. And want to prove everyone wrong! I hardly use syns through the day I use them for chocolate! !

I've stopped drinking. Drank very little on diet 2 bottles of diet wine! I don't go out which is good as I don't have any temptations. I work full time and also a carer and quite often get a phone call at 2am and have to go out in car.

Do you do a mix of days I only do ee. But have the same things every day. X x

Good thanks going vegan for a week hoping to shock my body and mix up my meals :)

U need to post ya food so we can copy off you hehe... xx

Hiya. Couldn't go with no meat!
I'm very boring have the same every day.

Fruit for breakfast. Apples at work. Then a sandwich 2 apples and strawberries. Tea chicken and bacon melt half a plate of salad. Then I have strawberries and melon and a muller light! ! Some times I have Chinese with in syns. If I have time I might make sw chips. Some times gammon and I make my own chicken fried rice x x

I do EE too - I do try and mix my food up though as if I dont I know I will get bored. Ive gone from being really strict to sometimes being a bit too complacent I think.
I'll get WI this week outta the way then crack on ready for xmas - 1lb a week until then will get me to target - unless I move my goal and want another 7lbs off after that gulp

Together we will get there. Christmas is a good thing to aim for x x

Good Morning

Well that time of week again and happy to say i have lost 3 pound!!!

Thank you. How are you getting on? x

Hi good thanks this is my last day of the vegan week its flew by!!! Ive really enjoyed it and I lost 3lbs on thurs so it worked a treat im thinking of carrying it on as much as I can

How are you?? :) x

Well done Kelly your doing brill - im deffo coming to live with you lol

Hiya. Haha bless ya feel free x x x thank you x

Im good thanks had a STS this week was really annoyed as I have stuck to plan etc then it's showing a 2lb loss this morning! Ah well!

Well done on your loss this week! You must be feeling the difference now with clothes etc! Xxx

Bless ya. Fingers crossed you will have a good loss this week! Yeah my work trousers don't fit any more but struggling to find things to fit :-( x

Back