update

Hi good thanks this is my last day of the vegan week its flew by!!! Ive really enjoyed it and I lost 3lbs on thurs so it worked a treat im thinking of carrying it on as much as I can

How are you?? :) x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on your loss. That's great! Don't think I could do no meat. I live on chicken x x

Bless ya. Fingers crossed you will have a good loss this week! Yeah my work trousers don't fit any more but struggling to find things to fit :-( x

Thats great :D It's the best feeling getting smaller clothes isn't it?!

4lb off so far! Well deserved though after the STS on sat looking forward to Saturday weigh in, just want another 2 this week to get to 3 stone! Not much to ask though haha!

Thats great :D It's the best feeling getting smaller clothes isn't it?!

4lb off so far! Well deserved though after the STS on sat looking forward to Saturday weigh in, just want another 2 this week to get to 3 stone! Not much to ask though haha!

Hiya. Fingers crossed x sure you will do it! I want 2 to get to 3stone x

Oh I want to cry. Bad luck meant to come in 3s. Not in my case. Don't know how much more I can take

Hiya Brittany

I'm just having a bad time at moment. My engine warning light came on. And that cost me 200 pound. Then my fridge died. Then my car took poorly again and cost another 164 then my car was really poorly and I got stuck at work! now I have no car going to struggle to get yoy work. I'm a career as well so struggling to get there in a hurry. Struggling to get diet food x x how's you? x

Good morning all!!!

Ive had a pretty bad week with lots of car problems!!

But happy to say ive lost 5 pound this week!! So thats my 3rd stone off!! Very pleased with myself!!!!

Thank you for all your support

xx

Just seen everything about your car... boo everthing seems to happen at once doesnt it but WELL DONE on the loss!!!!! Thats is amazing!!!!! :)

Im ok but not expecting a loss thos week havent been great and star week has appeared boo x

Good morning all!!!

Ive had a pretty bad week with lots of car problems!!

But happy to say ive lost 5 pound this week!! So thats my 3rd stone off!! Very pleased with myself!!!!

Thank you for all your support

xx

Well done Kelly on your loss this week brilliant!! And even bigger well done getting your 3 stone off!! Got my 3 stone yesterday too after losing 7 lb this week!! Amazing feeling right!!? Bring on the next couple of stones!! :party0019:

Fab loss this week Kelly well done - boo to the car trouble, theyre just money pits. My dad always used to say its ok having a car its affording to keep it on the road, now after all these years I know what he meant bless him

Just seen everything about your car... boo everthing seems to happen at once doesnt it but WELL DONE on the loss!!!!! Thats is amazing!!!!! :)

Im ok but not expecting a loss thos week havent been great and star week has appeared boo x

Hiya. Thank you

How's you?

You never know you might still lose x x

Well done Kelly on your loss this week brilliant!! And even bigger well done getting your 3 stone off!! Got my 3 stone yesterday too after losing 7 lb this week!! Amazing feeling right!!? Bring on the next couple of stones!! :party0019:

Hiya. Thank you. Well done you 7 off that is fantastic! ! ! Well done on your 3 stone as well! ! I can't get the faces on here. X x

Fab loss this week Kelly well done - boo to the car trouble, theyre just money pits. My dad always used to say its ok having a car its affording to keep it on the road, now after all these years I know what he meant bless him

Hiya. How's you? How are you getting on?

Thank you x

Your dad is right! x x

Hiya. How's you? How are you getting on?

Thank you x

Your dad is right! x x

Im having another good food week keeping track and weighing and measuring everything ( which is what I did last week and gained).
I got myself in a state at class silly sod that I am. Never mind ill plod on :D x

Hiya. Thank you

How's you?

You never know you might still lose x x

Im good :) to be honest I havent been 100% so if I lost it would be a miracle... ah well plenty of time to see :D x

Hiya

Sorry for delay on the update!!

Was a mad rush this morning!!

Well ive lost another 2 pound! I'm happy!! Struggled this week was good on diet but i just didnt feel proud this week??

Back