update

We'll done girls. It was my birthday the day before weigh in Wednesday so I was a bit nervous about all the cake I'd eaten and nibbles for my bday party I really thought I'd put on this week but I lost 1.5 pounds woop!! So excited for next week!! Xxx

Good afternoon. Hope everyone is well.

I stayed the same this week! Wasn't sure how I felt about this. But least I didn't put on x x

hey im good thanks put on this week but had a fab week with friends and family back on it today :D

how are you? xx

Glad your ok. And you had a good time. I'm on count down for Christmas now x

We'll done girls. It was my birthday the day before weigh in Wednesday so I was a bit nervous about all the cake I'd eaten and nibbles for my bday party I really thought I'd put on this week but I lost 1.5 pounds woop!! So excited for next week!! Xxx

Well done x

well done on the STS Kelly, your right at least it wasnt a gain. Had you done anything different this week? sometimes we dont have to its just our bodies playing games with us x

well done on the STS Kelly, your right at least it wasnt a gain. Had you done anything different this week? sometimes we dont have to its just our bodies playing games with us x

Hiya. Thank you. Yes and no. Been busy week and haven't had all my a and b choices. Back to basics. Writing everything down. I couple of days I didn't write things down. So hoping for a better week. I dread to think of the damage I'm going to do over Christmas new year and birthday x x how's you?

Hiya. Thank you. Yes and no. Been busy week and haven't had all my a and b choices. Back to basics. Writing everything down. I couple of days I didn't write things down. So hoping for a better week. I dread to think of the damage I'm going to do over Christmas new year and birthday x x how's you?

Ahh dont think negative hun you never know what will happen. Make wise choices as best you can, depending when your birthday is ,thats only 3 days out of the festive season you could still have either a STS or a loss. You could flexi syn? Whatever happens dont forget how well you have done already and how much heavier you would have been over Xmas had it not been for SW. Enjoy the holidays hun you will get back on it as your so focused x

Im ok still plodding along - my medication is playing hell with my losses and im gutted about that, but on the plus side the tablets are keeping the pain at bay so I suppose I should be grateful for that. x

Ahh dont think negative hun you never know what will happen. Make wise choices as best you can, depending when your birthday is ,thats only 3 days out of the festive season you could still have either a STS or a loss. You could flexi syn? Whatever happens dont forget how well you have done already and how much heavier you would have been over Xmas had it not been for SW. Enjoy the holidays hun you will get back on it as your so focused x

Im ok still plodding along - my medication is playing hell with my losses and im gutted about that, but on the plus side the tablets are keeping the pain at bay so I suppose I should be grateful for that. x

Hiya. Thank you. I know your right. Christmas is a big time for us. And this is the first Christmas in 3 years that we can all enjoy it without things hanging over us. Due to being a carer I can't have a main holiday. And part of me is thinking I should take a couple of weeks off. Be good in between the main days. My birthday 6th Jan. So I can then get straight back on it the weekend after!

I think about having time off. Then I feel guilty. But I want a break. Have the things I crave. Get it out of my system.

Confused . Com

I'm so proud of what I've done and proved lots of people wrong. I used to have a pizza take away at least twice a week. Haven't had one 18 week s now. I've cut out my drinking!

Sorry to hear your struggling. Hope the medication isn't for anything serious. You have done so well. I know you will do it.

You have plans for Christmas? x x

Hiya. Thank you. I know your right. Christmas is a big time for us. And this is the first Christmas in 3 years that we can all enjoy it without things hanging over us. Due to being a carer I can't have a main holiday. And part of me is thinking I should take a couple of weeks off. Be good in between the main days. My birthday 6th Jan. So I can then get straight back on it the weekend after!

I think about having time off. Then I feel guilty. But I want a break. Have the things I crave. Get it out of my system.

Confused . Com

I'm so proud of what I've done and proved lots of people wrong. I used to have a pizza take away at least twice a week. Haven't had one 18 week s now. I've cut out my drinking!

Sorry to hear your struggling. Hope the medication isn't for anything serious. You have done so well. I know you will do it.

You have plans for Christmas? x x

We all need time out and a break hun and if you feel you need it then have it. The plan will still here after your break and you will get straight back on it.

You have done brilliantly so far and good on ya for proving them wrong, but do it for you hun not for them. Why should you have to prove anything to anyone? Sod em I say.

My meds are for my back, I have a bulging disc and some sort of growth thing on my ribs like an extra piece of bone, im waiting to see the spinal surgeon in February. Until then the tablets are really helping thank goodness, the pain was becoming unbearable.

It will be a quiet xmas - just 3 of us for lunch and then daughter and son in law coming over early evening for nibbles and drinks and staying over. x

We all need time out and a break hun and if you feel you need it then have it. The plan will still here after your break and you will get straight back on it.

You have done brilliantly so far and good on ya for proving them wrong, but do it for you hun not for them. Why should you have to prove anything to anyone? Sod em I say.

My meds are for my back, I have a bulging disc and some sort of growth thing on my ribs like an extra piece of bone, im waiting to see the spinal surgeon in February. Until then the tablets are really helping thank goodness, the pain was becoming unbearable.

It will be a quiet xmas - just 3 of us for lunch and then daughter and son in law coming over early evening for nibbles and drinks and staying over. x

Hiya thank you!!

Hope feb come quick and it gets sorted!!! Nothing worse than being in pain!! I was taken in for emergency operation and it went wrong. So i know deal with the pain. As i dont want the op again!!

Hope you have a good christmas!! I'm still planning on being good but on certain days i dont want to be counting syns!! x x

how did you get on? You are so close to target? x x

Good morning well ive lost another 3 pound!!! one more weigh in before christmas!!

Wooo well done!!! Its great you are still on track so close to Christmas...

Ive fallen off the wagon and finding it impossible to get back on grrr :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya. Thank you.

How's you?

Can I help in any way?

X x

Another fab week for you Kelly well done and just before xmas too. I lost 1 this week I need 2 off to get my 3st award but im not holding out much hope I had my SW party on Friday and there was lots of alcohol and no SW food lol.

What happened with your Op? if you dont mind me asking, you can message me if you dont want to say in here x

Another fab week for you Kelly well done and just before xmas too. I lost 1 this week I need 2 off to get my 3st award but im not holding out much hope I had my SW party on Friday and there was lots of alcohol and no SW food lol.

What happened with your Op? if you dont mind me asking, you can message me if you dont want to say in here x

Thank you. I was very happy after last week! !

I'm sure you will do it. I'm keeping fingers crossed and know you can do it! Your doing really well! !

I'll send you message about op. X x

I'm hoping the message sent. I'm doing this off my phone x

Back