update

Good afternoon

Hope everyone is well!! And looking forward to christmas!! Hope everyone has a fantasic time!!

Well i lost another 2 pound this week. Very happy.

I'm now taken a few days off to enjoy christmas!! I'm not going to go mad!! But i set myself goals and things to look forward to and ive worked really hard.

I know i will put weight on!! So ill be ready for that weigh in!! But i know in my heart and head i need this break for more than one reason!! So i will be enjoying this christmas wih lovely family and friends knowing that 2014 will be getting off to a good start unlike the last 3 years which have not been great.

So what ever goes on, i know it will come off with the other 6 stone that i need to lose. And i know i will do it.

Still planning on being good when i can lots of veg and fruit!!!!

Thankyou again for all your help and support i couldnt do it with this site!!
xxxx

Well done Kelly thats a brill loss just before Xmas well deserved.

Your plan sounds a good one we all need a little time off.

Have a Merry Xmas hun xx

Well done Kelly thats a brill loss just before Xmas well deserved.

Your plan sounds a good one we all need a little time off.

Have a Merry Xmas hun xx

Hiya.

Thank you. Hope your well.

Merry Christmas hope you and your family have a fantastic time x x

Im fine thanks hun - organised for the first time in years lol. I just need to get fresh milk tomorrow and some cheese then im done.

Have a great one xxx

Morning all!!

Time to update the damage over christmas new year and birthday!!

Well i put on 12 pound!! which im happy with. But even happier to be back on diet from today!! I felt way to guilty being naughty!!

So my plan of action is to lose the 12 pound that i've gained. Then be back on track to lose my 6st 3. Wont be changeing my weight on here for this gain!! As it will be coming off asap!!!!

Well I can't do maths very well. I gained 13 pound. But it will still come off x

Morning all!!

Time to update the damage over christmas new year and birthday!!

Well i put on 12 pound!! which im happy with. But even happier to be back on diet from today!! I felt way to guilty being naughty!!

So my plan of action is to lose the 12 pound that i've gained. Then be back on track to lose my 6st 3. Wont be changeing my weight on here for this gain!! As it will be coming off asap!!!!

Hi Kelly

Im glad your gain hasn't phased you what a great attitude. It will be off in no time - good luck x

Hi Kelly

Im glad your gain hasn't phased you what a great attitude. It will be off in no time - good luck x

Hiya.

How's you?

Thank you! 2nd day back on diet. Very happy. Back to work tomorrow! Job hunting at Moment.

Can't wait to get the 13 pound off. Then back on long term target! Did you hear anything on Monday?

Sorry that I haven't asked till now. We had a sudden death in family and it's knocked us all for six x x

Take care. X

Hiya.

How's you?

Thank you! 2nd day back on diet. Very happy. Back to work tomorrow! Job hunting at Moment.

Can't wait to get the 13 pound off. Then back on long term target! Did you hear anything on Monday?

Sorry that I haven't asked till now. We had a sudden death in family and it's knocked us all for six x x

Take care. X

Awww sorry to hear that hunni - no time of year is good but around this time always makes it feel worse.

That gain will come off you work hard at the plan so it will be gone in no time.

Im having a Blonde mo!! Monday??

Awww sorry to hear that hunni - no time of year is good but around this time always makes it feel worse.

That gain will come off you work hard at the plan so it will be gone in no time.

Im having a Blonde mo!! Monday??

Hiya. Thank you x

I know you got miss slinky. Did you get through to the next bit? x x

Ah - no hun I didnt. I got a letter from them to say I did well but they had chosen the lady who was going through x

Sorry they didn't pick you x x

Good afternoon.

Well happy to say been back on diet from Tuesday and have lost 6 pound of my 13 pound gain over Christmas new year and birthday.

Very happy x x

Back