Update...

we had a really long chat, things havent been right for a while.
the wedding never got a mention tbh

the thing is we've been through a hell of a lot in such a short space of time ..i wouldnt even know where to begin on that

we may work things out its just the fact is we are both still really young, everythings such a serious commitment but are we both ready?

You seem quite level headed........getting married is a big commitment.....I still haven't done it and I am 41!!!!...........give it a couple of days.......talk some more and see what comes of it.
xxxxxx

only you can deside if your ready or not but if you dont think you are then wait its easy to rush in but its soo hard to get out trust me i know its best to be sure and while it hurts and will for a while its better to sort things now than to rush in and regret it later

we agreed before he dropped me off not too speak till at least next week and im not going to push things

i still keep seein his face, the one i fell in love with and he had tears in his eyes and i know that it was killing him too.

i text him saying i love him when i got in. and i just got a text from him saying goodnight which hes promised to do everynight until we speak next (jeez that sounds totally stupid but its just a thing we've always done.)

im just going to use the next few days to focus on myself with no distractions. i havent done that in a long while.

only you can deside if your ready or not but if you dont think you are then wait its easy to rush in but its soo hard to get out trust me i know its best to be sure and while it hurts and will for a while its better to sort things now than to rush in and regret it later

maybe its better now than a few years down the line when things will be even harder cos theyre could have been kids involved by then.

no matter the reason i just wish it wasnt happening.

It's not nice to go through.................and most of the girls on here (cos we are getting on - no offence girls...but I think 25+ is about right) have experienced what you are going though and we have lots of understanding......I hope it works itself out.....as it's been said we are all here for you.
Take care babe
xxxxx

yes it is better to find out now rather when there could be kids involeved an it would be much harder then, this might sound mean but its not ment too but your both very young you have your whole life ahead of you theres a big world out there to see and be part of and you never get this time back

Back