Updated "before & after" pic.

yamyam

249671612.jpg

Got my 2st sticker today - so on goes the next photo.

Not quite an "after" pic yet. I have 1 holiday & 1st to go!

Goodness YamYam you look great, just looked how toned and trim your arms are....are you doing any exercises for them or have they just shaped up through the diet? Angela x

Hiya,

No they're just like that naturally. I wouldn't say toned - I have bingo wings when I lift them up, but my arms & legs are naturally thin (typical huh?).

That was what used to drive me mad about being fat. I was completely out of proportion. I tell my friends I want to be between 9.5 & 10st and they think its too thin - but then at least my body will match my arms & legs!

Thanks for the compliment though!!! Made my day!

Congartulations Yam Yam on your two stone off, your latest photo is fantastic.

You don't look like you need to lose much more.

What height are you:confused:

Love Mini xxx

Thank you. :)

I'm 5ft 7" and am 11st 1lb. I'd like to lose another stone, maybe stone & a half so my arms look less like twigs poked into a snowman!! lol!

yamyam OMG!!! You are NOT the same person in the first and last photo!!!!! :D :D :D :D Absolutely fantastic weight loss, I'm absolutely thrilled for you. The results are tremendous - you look so young and trendy. Fab!!

WELL DONE!!!!!

:wow: :clap: :clap: :clap:

wow, congrats you look fantastic I just hope I look as good when I have lost my 9 stone.

Thank you. :)

I'm 5ft 7" and am 11st 1lb. I'd like to lose another stone, maybe stone & a half so my arms look less like twigs poked into a snowman!! lol!

Hi Yamyam,

Always wanted to be tall:sigh:

Your BMI is 24.3 now so your in the Normal weight range for your height.

At another stone off you will have a BMI of 22.1

At 9st. 8lbs. you would have a BMI of 21

21 is still a healthy BMI:)

Love Mini xxx

You look amazing yamyam - well done! Your face shape has really changed and you have real definition around your neck and chin. You must be so pleased when you see the difference in the 1st and 3rd photos. Congrats. Love ff x

Back