updated healthy extras

ducky16

Hi,

As i am not an online member and just have the basic books, I have seen on this forum a lot of additions that I was not previously aware of to the healthy extras lists. I was wondering if anyone had a list of all the new healthy extra options?

Do u go to class?? Cos u get online free if you do x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 21.5lbs gone 26.5 to go!!!! ****

I'm not sure there is one single list and even if there was I don't think it could be posted here for copyright reasons. I'm an online member but get any updates from here as the SW online service is so mediocre. Your best bet is to just keep your eye on the forums and ask lots of questions!

Unfortunately no-one would be able to provide that for you as it would be a breach of copyright.

Here are some new ones that I've been made aware of recently...

Aldi - Cowbelle Cheese Triangles, 8 pack2 x 17.5g triangles = B choice on Green

Aldi - Cowbelle Be Light Cheese Triangles, 8 pack3 x 17.5g triangles = B choice on Green

Nature's Path - Maple Syrup & Hazelnut Harmony Organic Cereal 28g serving = B choice on any plan

New Covent Garden Food Co - Minestrone Fresh Soup, 300g carton or 300g serving = B on all plans

New Covent Garden Food Co - Sunshine Yellow Tomato Fresh Soup, 300g serving = B on all plans

Pure - Cheese Style Thick Soya Slices, 10 pack. 2 slices = A choice on all plans and B choice on Green

Tesco - Light Choices Cranberry & Blackcurrant Cereal Bars. 1 bar = B choice on all plans

I know that some will disagree that the cheese will not be a B choice, but these are on the SW website and I've checked with the syn hotline ;)

Was just looking through this and im glad i did...

Do these trousers make my bum look fat?

No - your fat makes your bum look fat!

NiaX that sure made me giggle! haha xx

Back