• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Updated Pics

Hi everyone, hope you have all had a nice christmas. I've not posted for a long time but i'm still here and read the posts every single day to keep me going strong. I had a week off over christmas which was nice but was glad to get back on the diet!! just over a stone to go now til target so thought i'd update my pics as i haven't done for a while, Keep going strong everyone, your all such a hugh inspiration to me xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st8.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st7.5lb(13.98%)
Hi hazel05,

You look fantastic!!!

Congratulations!!!

Love Mini xxx

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Wow you look amazing hun, huge well done!!

Gx

hollycat

To infinity and beyond!
S: 23st7lb C: 15st13.5lb G: 14st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 7st7.5lb(32.07%)
:wow: You look fabulous!

bluegirl

Silver Member
S: 18st4.5lb C: 17st2.5lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 1st2lb(6.24%)
Wow! I cant beleive the change in you, you look fantastic and years younger. You must be very proud of yourself. Well done hazel x

WOW! I wanna look like you :D

Hi everyone, hope you have all had a nice christmas. I've not posted for a long time but i'm still here and read the posts every single day to keep me going strong. I had a week off over christmas which was nice but was glad to get back on the diet!! just over a stone to go now til target so thought i'd update my pics as i haven't done for a while, Keep going strong everyone, your all such a hugh inspiration to me xx
Hazel - this is day 3 for me so I'm at the start of my journey - YOUR pics are an inspiration to me to keep going. You look really brilliant and should feel so proud to have achieved so much. Well done to you for sticking with it and getting so far and looking so fab!
Tansyx

missymoo

Fed up of being fat
You look great and have done so well ... well done!!

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
S: 16st10lb C: 16st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
You look fantastic, you can see such a big difference... a nice smiley photo!! Keep up the good work...Love

WOWEE you look absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!