Updated pictures (progress so far)

Yasmine

One last chance
I decided to take some photo's of me of my progress so far in my new clothes.

The picture on the left was me weighing at 15st 10lbs, the picture on the right is me now.

Attachments

• B4 after front.jpg
    B4 after front.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 160
  • B4 after back.jpg
    B4 after back.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 150
  • B4 after side.jpg
    B4 after side.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 143
  • Before after front 2.jpg
    Before after front 2.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 144
You are looking fab Yasmine! Really amazing difference! You look perfect now hun! Well done on your losses.

You are looking fab Yasmine! Really amazing difference! You look perfect now hun! Well done on your losses.
Hehe thanks sara :hug99:

OMG yasmine you look fab:D:D

well done lovey you look great in ya new clobber :D:D:D

Wow, you've done so well Yasmin!

I came of LT for Christmas and have really struggled to get back on it since. I'm restatrting for sure today. Seeing this post has inspired me, so thanks! :)

:wow: you look awesome, well done

wow yas you look beautiful!!

Please dont loose too much more, I think you look stunning now!

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

You look amazing!!!!!!!! :D

How much more are you planning to lose? I really dont think you need to lose much more honey - you are stunning :D

Just agreeing with everyone else Yasmine. You look amazing! You have do so well on this.

You look great as you are so don't go too skinny, you look amazing right now and really pretty too!

Looking good babes, well done you!!

xx

wowwwwowwww... fantastic! well done u look beautiful... u thinkin of finishing soon or gonna go all the way?
Aww thank you! :hug99:

I plan to keep going until 10st, then I'll be refeeding and toning up for summer. Can't wait to wear that bikini! LOL :D

Well done Yasmine. I bet you are feeling fantastic.

Keep up the good work but don't go too skinny and lose your curves.

Wow, you've done so well Yasmin!

I came of LT for Christmas and have really struggled to get back on it since. I'm restatrting for sure today. Seeing this post has inspired me, so thanks! :)
Aww wow, thank you so much :D. Good luck with LT, I hope all goes well :)

Back