Upping the bars for today...

katie_oxo

Silver Member
I'm off to see George Michael tonight at Wembley :party0023: - the gates open at 4.30 and there's not going to be the chance to make soup or anything so I think I'm on at least 2 bars today.

Going to have a shake before I go at about 8, then have a soup before we leave the hotel after lunch, I've decided to take 2 bars to the concert one of which I'm going to make into biscuits in a minute.

Only other worry is toilet access - you just know that I'm gonna lose my 2 friends when I go on one of many trips to the loo!

Cath

Ooooh lucky you :D
give us a wave, coz it's live on telly, will look out for you hahahaha:)

Rather than having the two bars, would you think of making a muffin to take with you? If not just go with what you had planned... If you do have the two bars, just dont have em one after the other... space em out a bit...

Have a great time
love
Geri
xxx

Hi Geri

It was just amazing, the atmosphere was wonderful and George was brilliant - I am so so glad I went.

Foodwise I ended up only having 3 packs, I read the ticket and you couldn't take food in so I'd had a pack for breakfast, soup for lunch and a nut bar while in the queue ... meant to eat the biscuits when I got back to the hotel but couldn't face them at such a late hour. I'm not worried about missing a pack though as I've only done it once before so it's not a habit :)

Cath

Back