upset again!!!!

Officially when you start to introduce food back into your diet you can put a few pounds on.....water and something to do with Glycogen (I'm sure someone will explain it better then me), but if you refeed correctly you can continue to lose fat. So my scales have not showed any sign of an increase. They have not gone down, but I know since refeed I've lost another inch off my hips and half an inch from my waist so the fat is still disappearing! The most amazing change for me has been my body shape. When you look at my weight now 12 stone it is still heavy, but if I asked everyone what they thought I weighted everyone would take 1-2 stones off what I actually am, so to me that is really important....how I look and feel. I will take the extra stone and a half off in the new year and get my BMI under 25.....not too far now.

Good luck again hun.
x

Thanks for that Sharon....really apreciate it.
I havn't taken any notice to be honest of my BMI. If I was to get under 25, I would need to be about 8 stone 7 lbs, which is wayyyyyyy to thin. At the moment I'm fitting into size 10 clothes and I'm feeling great. Like my hubby said "Your a woman now not a young girlie, your body will change, and I like your curves"!! Aw bless xx

Thanks for that Sharon....really apreciate it.
I havn't taken any notice to be honest of my BMI. If I was to get under 25, I would need to be about 8 stone 7 lbs, which is wayyyyyyy to thin. At the moment I'm fitting into size 10 clothes and I'm feeling great. Like my hubby said "Your a woman now not a young girlie, your body will change, and I like your curves"!! Aw bless xx

I hear what you say about BMI. "The diet doctors" off the TV said that it is acceptable for a women in her 30's to have a BMI of 27. If you are a size 10 then I agree with you 100%.....ignore the BMI. You are obviously very slim indeed (and it seems your hubby is very thrilled with you;)). My BMI is just slightly more then yours and I'm in a size 12-14.......so I'm not sure how it works!!!

But how tall are you Sharon.....I'm only 4 foot 10....all i wanted in life was to reach 5 foot lol lol lol

I'm 5ft 6. I know BMI is something to do with height/weight ratio...something like that!!

Yes thats right but if your full of muscle its not a true reading..I'll measure me by the new clothes my darling hubby will be buying tomorrow...."What did you say hun?, I forgot to tell you we was going shopping?" lol:D:D

Using measurements is a much better way of really knowing how much smaller you are getting.....

I couldn't believe that I'd already lost a couple of inches from places like my chest, waist, and hips and an inch from each thigh, all in just 3 weeks. Made me realise just how big I actually am - but shrinking!!

That sounds like a clothes size to me?? Have you tried some thing smaller in your wardrobe...its much better trill than on the scales!!!

I've been about a size 24/26 now for so long I don't really have anything much smaller in my wardrobe. I've been wearing stuff that was a bit of a squeeze lately and getting a real thrill from it. i have promised myself a new outfit from Christmas - nothing too expensive as I don't expect to be wearing it for very long!!

Oh that sounds wonderful! You will fly through the sizes really quickly...I went for Size 20 to Size 12 in 4months...so a nice outfit to get you over Christmas! A few of the gals sold their "good" big size stuff on ebay and used it to buy new stuff!!??

OMG thats ace. i would love to be a size 14 in 4 months. i'v got gatroebtoritis at the moment. i just keep thinking....o well i should lose wieght anyway. lol. he up side of being ill.

How are you feeling? Hope you are getting better.

Back