upset and shocked.

Hi Anne-Marie, I have been doing a little experiment (I'm always experimenting!) So, I've been taking 3 psyillum husks in the morning and I upped my water to no less than 4.5 litres a day to see if that would make any difference. I do not want to have to resort to taking those Senokot on a Saturday as they don't agree with me.

Yesterday and today I have been to the loo without any problems! It was so easy (as it should be!) It was a relief. Whether this is to do with my experiment or not, I don't know, but at the minute I'm so relieved.

Try doing what I did and see if it helps, as I had such bad poo problems (didn't go for 2 weeks at one stage)

You can get the psyillum husks in Holland&Barrett or Natures Way. I don't think there's a Natures Way in Kildare, I know there are some in Dublin. There is a health shop in Maynooth that sells them, if that's near you. I know because I stay there sometimes.

Really hope you get it sorted sweetie, as it's a dreadful feeling

X

Thanks hun! I think there's a holland & barrett in newbridge ill try go today coz i took one senokot last nite with tons of water but nothing! An my stomach is huge now and im going to a meal tomorrow for my mam's 50th im not eating so the only good thing is i get to dress up but i cant wear wat i want if i look bloody pregnant. haha!

Back