upset and turned to food

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by loselose, 30 June 2008 Social URL.

1. loselose

loselose Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cd
    hi all
    once again had argument with the family and i turned to food
    i had a curry 1 chappati and a pizza.

i know i not in ketosis anymore and the worse thing lis ive only lost a 1lb since last weigh in.

im trying my best but always fail

im such a failure :cry::cry::cry:

im sorry for being so depressing

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sailaice

sailaice Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You are not a failure hon, jump back on the wagon and you will be waving goodbye to that curry and Pizza!! ((hugs)) xx

4. maybebabypowell

maybebabypowell Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.53%)
    Diet:
    I dont know now! :(
    Oh lovely, there are going to be times when it gets touch, you have not failed, get back on the wagon, Start NOW! Dont wait till 2moro the best thing to do is to get cracking again.

We are all here to support you chick.

YOU CAN DO IT!

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Forget about it and get back on the wagon, make sure and drink lots of water to flush it out.

It's things like this that can set a person back, you need to think why should i eat food just because ive had an argment with someone.
    Im the same if ever i had a fight with bf i would immediately turn to food and it would instantly make me feel better. I know its hard but next time just try and walk away from the kitchen etc

becky xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.