Upset Tummy !

canaryellow

:sigh: Hi..
This is now our day 20, both feeling great until last nite.. first hubby, now i have a very grumbly tummy feeling..! the only thing we have done different is tried the Marigold Bouillon, and both had our first bar yesterday and today..
we both use the Fibre 89..

Has anyone else had this feeling.. or know the reasons why,

thanks

x

Hi. I've not had this myself, but I think i've read on here at some point that the bars can cause wind. Could be that perhaps? Otherwise I don't know sorry, but I hope it gets better soon for you both x

Thanks bluepaws..
If it continues i will speak to my CDC on my next weigh in, i will also leave the bars out for a few days, maybe that will help..

x

Hi I am on LL but the savoury drinks upset my stomaxh terribly. I get gassy and windy and my stomach rumbles and really aches.. Actually felt quite unwell the last time I drank one. Shame as I love the taste but for me personally they are a no no.

Hi Angie,
I think your right, if i use the CD savory veg water mix, i was fine.. but then changed to the Marigold one ( only had 2 cups ) and yeah my tummy was rumbling, gurgling and having to rush to the loo.. :$
Best leave it alone i think..

thanks x

hi

im also on day 20 and last night when i got in bed my stomach was rumbling loads, hubby got p this morning and his was same :confused: i too was wondering if it was the bars, i shared one with hubby and we shared a shake as he didnt get any bars this week so he wanted to try them

On other threads lots of people have mentioned that the bars (on both LL and CD) can give you the rumbles- some people who have risked more than one bar a day have also exerienced the runs. I think its morelikely to be the bars than the marigold!

Hi!

Im on day 14 and have just had my first bar, and my stomach as not stopped grumbling...it has settled down a bit now. Maybe your body is adjusting to having solids maybe?

Back