Upset tummy

Fattibumbum

I have had a really upset tummy for 3 days now, as soon as I have my soup I can feel it starting, I ate it an hour ago and now I'm gurgling and getting cramps. I'm on day 10 now and would have thought it would have settled a bit by now. If this is happening how much of the vitamins will I be absorbing? Plus it's not pleasant for anyone in the house lol.

It sounds like two angry kittens are having a fight in my belly, ugh.

Im not sure why that would be happening to you on day 10 - I would have thought that things like this would have been and gone in the first week..Make sure you drink plenty of water, hopefully it will ease itself. It could be that your body is having a 'clear out' (if you get my drift...It happened to me the other day (sorry!) It went on for 2days then stopped

I had that when I was on exante, for at least 3 weeks. It was exactly what you said as soon as I had the shakes I could feel my stomach going. I've swapped to slim & save now but I don't know what caused it. Hopefully someone will be able to help you. Sorry I don't have any advice. x

Thank you both for the replies, typically after posting that it settled down, thankfully too. I have a funny feeling the Thai chicken might be the culprit, I have them all organised in rotas so I never have the same one twice so I'll see what a couple of days from now brings.

When I did Cambridge the opposite happened so tbh this is a bit of a blessing and saves me worrying about medication to go.

Vlcd's must be one of the only reasons you end up talking to strangers about your toilet visits lol. As I told my mum when I was little, "even the Queen does it" although I doubt she's on Minimins lol

Back