upset tummy

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by CarrieS, 16 April 2008 Social URL.

1. CarrieS

CarrieS Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    On my 11th day of lipotrim and am following the plan to the letter. Having at least 6 pints of water, two shakes a day and one soup and a cup of pure green tea. Woke up with a very sore tummy this morning and it's continued throughout the day and I generally feel bad and cold etc. Been to the loo twice and it feels like I've eaten something dodgy which has upset my stomach but haven't eaten a thing. Has anyone else experienced this? Can't see how I've got a stomach upset when I'm not eating anything!:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    Weird I had the exact same thing on my 10th day - kind of like the beginnings of food poisining - mild rumbling cramps and diareahh(sorry) but it only lasted 2 days!

Dunno if anyone else has had the same?

4. Toni

Toni Back again - hey ho!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
  5. CarrieS

CarrieS Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks girls, thought something was really wrong with me. Feeling very light headed too, everytime I stand up I have to sit right back down again with the dizziness! Glad to hear it passes but it's still really worrying isnt it x

6. Toni

Toni Back again - hey ho!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It is for a bit yes, especially when you start to consider eating something that will throw your hard work out of the window!! :) xxx Just take it easy xxx

7. CarrieS

CarrieS Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah, was supposed to do stuff today but I've cancelled as I feel so crappy. Hope it clears up by friday though as I have to work all wknd - eeek!

8. fran-kley speaking

fran-kley speaking Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi,
    sorry you're feeling poorly - hope you feel better really soon!
    another thing to keep in mind is the high vitamin content in the shakes - maybe your body is just readjusting! the vitamins are a good thing but from what i have read it's a good idea to sandwich your shakes with water - so glass of water, shake, glass of water.....that'll dilute the minerals and make it easier for your body to cope with!
    take care,
    :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.