Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

upset tummy

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by CarrieS, 16 April 2008 Social URL.

1. CarrieS

CarrieS Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    On my 11th day of lipotrim and am following the plan to the letter. Having at least 6 pints of water, two shakes a day and one soup and a cup of pure green tea. Woke up with a very sore tummy this morning and it's continued throughout the day and I generally feel bad and cold etc. Been to the loo twice and it feels like I've eaten something dodgy which has upset my stomach but haven't eaten a thing. Has anyone else experienced this? Can't see how I've got a stomach upset when I'm not eating anything!:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    Weird I had the exact same thing on my 10th day - kind of like the beginnings of food poisining - mild rumbling cramps and diareahh(sorry) but it only lasted 2 days!

Dunno if anyone else has had the same?

4. Toni

Toni Back again - hey ho!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
  5. CarrieS

CarrieS Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks girls, thought something was really wrong with me. Feeling very light headed too, everytime I stand up I have to sit right back down again with the dizziness! Glad to hear it passes but it's still really worrying isnt it x

6. Toni

Toni Back again - hey ho!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It is for a bit yes, especially when you start to consider eating something that will throw your hard work out of the window!! :) xxx Just take it easy xxx

7. CarrieS

CarrieS Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah, was supposed to do stuff today but I've cancelled as I feel so crappy. Hope it clears up by friday though as I have to work all wknd - eeek!

8. fran-kley speaking

fran-kley speaking Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi,
    sorry you're feeling poorly - hope you feel better really soon!
    another thing to keep in mind is the high vitamin content in the shakes - maybe your body is just readjusting! the vitamins are a good thing but from what i have read it's a good idea to sandwich your shakes with water - so glass of water, shake, glass of water.....that'll dilute the minerals and make it easier for your body to cope with!
    take care,
    :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.