URGENT ADVICE - Fainted twice

I reckon im out of ketosis because I dont have smelly breath but hopefully I go back in without much hassle! You look great in your pic doing well hun :) x

Don't know if this helps but the second time I did lipotrim I cheated the once :( n that following week lost 8lb I did feel a bit more Hungary but still lost more than id ever lost..so u can do it as uve only eaten the once if u feel up 2 sticking with it u have nothing 2 worry about sounds like u didn't eat much..good luck n hope u feel better

Hope you`ll be ok this time chick.... same as Dee says i`m sure you`ll still be in ketosis so not too worry, you`ll be fine. Love to you XX

Don't know if this helps but the second time I did lipotrim I cheated the once :( n that following week lost 8lb I did feel a bit more Hungary but still lost more than id ever lost..so u can do it as uve only eaten the once if u feel up 2 sticking with it u have nothing 2 worry about sounds like u didn't eat much..good luck n hope u feel better

Thanks hun today is going ok so hopefully it stays like that :)

Hope you`ll be ok this time chick.... same as Dee says i`m sure you`ll still be in ketosis so not too worry, you`ll be fine. Love to you XX

Thanks Lou going to do it no matter what I've never been so determine before :) x

Good on you!! Hope you are feeling better xxx

hope your feeling much better now?

Drink the water at least 4ltrs per day, just so you stay hydrated!! good luck

At least 4L water? Don't you mean 4 pints cos you're not allowed to drink more than 4L per day as you will flush out all the vitamins and minerals you need...

Thats fab to hear, wonderful positivity I`m lovin it chick XX
And Mirjam I`m sure she means at the most 4 litres... ;)

Back