urgent advice needed please

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
i have a cold and i always get extremely hungry when i have a cold. i love jacket potatoes and could eat several throughout the day when i feel like this. would this be okay, i am doing the EE plan.

potatoes are free on EE, so yes, tuck in. Although, I'd be careful at the amount tbh. make sure you have superspeed fillings in them and you should be fine.

Sorry about the cold. Hope it doesn't hang around too long

Potatos are free on EE and Green so you should be ok... as Annie said though be careful how many you have and also try and pack them with Super/Speed foods.

I had one with baked beans for lunch.. yum!

Me too! I always get hungry with a cold - ravenous!

As Annie said, you'll be fine with potatoes but try to keep a bit of variety in your diet if you can. Eat away, but try having loads of veg and fruit. That will up your vitamins and help you fight off that nasty cold.

Drink loads of water or no added sugar cordials, that helps with the hunger and also helps your poorly body.

Try not to have too much dairy as it can make you more cattarh and snotty stuff (well it does me!!)

Get well soon :)

As the other girlie have said, eat them up but try to have lots of speedy foods - jacket pot with mushy peas and mint sauce is a good one (if you like it) or baked beans, or cottage cheese.

Enjoy them!

thanks everyone. i usually have a couple of days of feeling c**p, so thats today and tomorrow then it tends to go. dont want to jeopardise my first wi tomorrow. dont think it will be as good as Paul though!!!

Back