Urgent help needed, eating out for the first time on SW.

Not an easy menu!!!

Roast fillet of salmon,
spaghetti of vegetables & lobster cream sauce - could have this but ask for no sauce and no butter on veg

Sustainable catch of the day, please ask your server ....this with plain potatoes and veg or salad

Grilled English lamb leg steak, rosemary parmentier potatoes,
green beans, redcurrant & mint jus (gf) check how the potatoes/veg are cooked or ask for salad

Good luck!!!

A friend of mine has problems eating out. She likes simple basic food, hates sauces and cheese. She has learnt over the years not to say she doesn't like the sauce or the cheese, instead she says she is allergic now and can't eat them. This might be something you could try. Say you're allergic to dairy and could they give you the chicken breast but with jacket or plain potato instead of the risotto. Perhaps they could do the prawn cocktail without the sauce too.

Failing that why not try flexysyns on that day or don't worry about it for that one evening. As long as you get straight back on the SW diet the next day you shouldn't do too much harm.

If it was me i'd go for either chicken balti & skip the naan & potato pakora or roast breast of chicken & skip the creme fraiche or butternut squash, chickpea & lentil dahl & skip the naan & onion bhajis or lamb.

Have a lovely evening:D

Start with the soup then roast chicken...........

Back