Help - is SW not 4 me -not sure if to try something diff all together - advice needed

i was also going to suggest maybe eliminating the bread and swapping for something else? i have had 2 STS weeks and each time its been when ive had bread/pitta!!! i dont know why, but to me its devil food!! lol
from ur menu u r following plan, so maybe just keep making small changes to see if soemthing else works?SW does work, but everybody is different!

also just thinking, is this EVERYTHING u have? no nicking alittle bite from someone elses dinner? dont knwo if u have kids, but nicking one of the kids sweets now and again? that kind of thing? coz all those little things soon add up too, and not for 1 second suggesting that u r cheating lol, but i didnt even realise i was doing just that until last week!! :/ xxx

hi, i am the same half a pound on then 1lb off. i ve been doing it 6 months and i ve lost 2st. I have decided starting today i am going to cut down on the fruit cos i eat a lot and i am going to use a smaller plate and cut down my portions for a couple of weeks. i did a 10 mile walk on Saturday and go to the gym and swimming 5 times a week, i do not eat any bread at all and i only lost half a pound this week and i were nt happy. lol

i only lost 1lb on my first week and other people lost 6lb and they are thinnish and I'm fat! So I'm not over the moon either but I suppose one lb a week in a year would make me nearly thin.

What pitta bread are you having as not all of them are a HEB as dont have enough fibre in them to be a HEB?

Try cutting the pitta down within the week as know quite a few people that hardly lost when eating them reguarly xx

Hope you fond a way that works for you soon hun x

HI All

I tried a week with no bread and hardly any potatoes and I lost 1lb ??

Still feel this is a very small amount to lose especially when i hardly ate any carbs all week!

My consultant says i;m allowed 10 syns which i stick to and sometimes don't even use them all! I've decided to go back to having some bread and some carbs this week and see how i go as to cut it out all together would make me miserable long term!

Back