1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Urgent Help Needed RE: Fish

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by darkcookie, 21 July 2010 Social URL.

1. darkcookie

darkcookie Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Guys,

Just a quick question as I am getting myself confused.:confused:

Im on a Mix to Match day today

Was planning on having a fishy day today.

so I had tuna salad for lunch - (ORIGINAL)

and was gonna have SW chips, Beans (GREEN) & White Fish, The Co-op skinless & Boneless Alaskan Pollock Fillets (frozen) for tea, I was gonna have the Pollock fillet as a HEb so I could have lots of SW chips & beans but it appears not to be a HEb:cry:, so should I change my day to an EE or stick to M2M and just syn the fish, if so how much do I syn it at?

Hope this makes sense.

Cheers Guys.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Harry'sMom07

Harry'sMom07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Can't remember the ins and outs of Mix 2 Match re hexs etc, but I think I'd probably call it an EE day and try again tomorrow!
  4. sarah83

sarah83 I will be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    According to my book Pollock is 1syn per 28g on a Green day, so I guess it depends on how big the piece of fish is. If I were you though I'd probably just switch to EE - you haven't had another HexB so just maybe make sure you have some SF veg with your dinner, or some fruit afterwards
  5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Pollack is a substitute for cod or haddock, and as it has the same syn value as haddock, I would have 142g of pollack as a B choice.

On another note, I wouldn't bother with M2M any longer - it's much the same as EE, just less weighing and one less B choice.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.