Urgent!!

Yes!
But limit it to one can/ small bottle a day!

Will this affect ketosis ? I'm into my second wk doing great 8lb loss but really struggling with just drinking water if I could have one coke zero a day would put a big smile on my face :) I do manage to drink all my water just would like something to look forward to of an evening x

You could get this Cabridge flavouring for you water, it comes in berry and orange flavour. I had an awful time trying to drink all that water on its own, but now that I have the berry flavour for my water, im able to drink the 2-3 liters of water no problem.

Nott sure if coke zero effects ketosis though...

never affected my weight loss but l did limit it to a can every other day a real lifesaver !!!!!!

The reason that they say that is because diet pop can contain citric acid which may affect ketosis.

As coke Zero has no citric acid the argument is void!

This is such hard work I'm out shopping, I'm hungry & my pal has just bought a sandwich :(

This is such hard work I'm out shopping, I'm hungry & my pal has just bought a sandwich :(

Resist the urge to buy food on a whim. Think about it are you really hungry or just craving food?

And I guess try and remember why you are on the diet in the first place... Do you have any Cambridge foods with you you can have?

The official answer from Cambridge is 'no way, never been allowed and never will be'.

The reality is that it probably won't affect your weight loss, but I heard somewhere that it might make you hungry.

The official answer from Cambridge is 'no way, never been allowed and never will be'.

The reality is that it probably won't affect your weight loss, but I heard somewhere that it might make you hungry.

yes it was! when i first did cd back in 2006 it was allowed in very limited amounts. they removed it when i returned to cd in 2008! i have had it since the beginning. 1 500ml max per day but use it wisely and maybe have it as a weekend treat. it won't affect ketosis as it contains malic acid not citric. however, some people find it can make them hungry! just like the s.f chewing gum debate!

Back