Urgh getting back into ketosis, struggle.

Mocha

Okay, so I took Christmas day off, and tbh the few days running up to it too. I am now back on 100% and HUNGRY. Please kick in quickly ketosis, I am on the edge here!!

drink more water - and then some more - hope you are back in ketosis soon. I've been really hungry for 2 days - and stuck to SS - guess its just the "habit" of Christmas talking!!

Wow, I 'm impressed with the SS over Christmas.

To be honest, i didn't enjoy the food as much as I thought I would. And theaftermath of eating made me miserable.

Thanks for your encouragement, it really hepls.

I didnt enjoy the food either,I just had some meat, brussel sprouts and some cake and thenI started to feel sick,tummy ache.I guest that the body is no use to solid food after five week SS so I spent the afternoon with a a glass of water with bicarbonate soda and a lot more water after that.So much for Xmas dinner.Back on the plan from tomorrow and hoping to get back into ketosis ASAP.I think I put on about 2lb also.

Mocha - I'm in the same situation as you, after taking about a year off lol, hungry and its just 9am, have to stop myself talking myself into eating. Hang in there hon x

i think alot of us are in the same situation lol
i had xmas and boxing day off and this morning ive had my first shake and it was vile but im sticking to it. tbh i really didnt have loads to eat i had a side plate for my dinner with a slice of turkey and some veg and a few nibbles for tea. i got on the scales and have actually lost 1lb but lets wait and see at next wi. so really it was damage limitation.
lets hope we can all get back in to ketosis asap, good luck to us all xxxx

im here with you too girls had 3 planned days off for christmas and now back on the straight and narrow

Wow a loss after Xmas is brilliant! Well done mum21, I just had my first 'choc shake, yuck! Gotta be done tho, freezing already.
Good luck to all of us, we can do it sumayyah, mini goals, getting through every hour!

me too , I had 5 days off and went a little mad .. and the scales showed a 14 lb gain !!! I carry a lot of water and tend to loose 12-14 lb in my first week back on so hopefully it will be off as quickly as it was on !!! I have lost 5lb in the last 24 hours so fingers crossed !!!!
We will all be back in good old smelly breath land soon :)

me too , I had 5 days off and went a little mad .. and the scales showed a 14 lb gain !!! I carry a lot of water and tend to loose 12-14 lb in my first week back on so hopefully it will be off as quickly as it was on !!! I have lost 5lb in the last 24 hours so fingers crossed !!!!
We will all be back in good old smelly breath land soon :)
see told you it would drop straight back off

Are you doing SS ? I'm doing a few days SS+ to get the excess off x

what do you girls do for SS+? I'm due an to AAM sometime in the next couple of weeks but nor really sure what I'll do

well I'm sort of making my own up lol - today I have had 1 bar - 1 porridge and then a 2 egg omelette with prawns and mushrooms (300 cals) so 600 cals altogether x

I do 2 egg omlettes with mushrooms , dry fried chicken with mushrooms and cabbage , baked fish with courgette , prawns with lettuce and a little cottage cheese , stuffed mushrooms is my fave .... large flat mushroom stuffed with 1/2 tuna allowance and 1/2 cottage cheese , add a little paprika and bake ... yum :)

Back