• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Urgh!!!!

oh no! are they the Tesco ones? i think the SF choc ones are really nice, i have actually been mixing the choc and vanilla and its yummy!!
Hope your lunch is nicer!!

How much water did you put in? I find if you use the ammount they say it goes like glue, I put extra in and drink it with a straw. I still wouldn't say it's nice though, I have a tub here for incase I run out of milk.
Let me know how you get on with the strawberry one

Oh dear, hope the strawberry one is nicer! Are those the ones you mix with water? I haven't been brave enough to try anything other than Slimfast shakes yet! :p

i have got a tub of maxitone. that is another just add water. not going to open it untill i start stalling though as it is lower cals but very expensive at £30 a week!!

Yes it was the Asda dropweight ones and no the strawberry one wasn't any better. I did more water in than recommended in the first case cos it was too thick but they are really disgusting so i've had to make do with a sandwich for my dinner. Back to slimfast tomorrow!

kazzymc

Gold Member
ohno im scared ive got a tub of each in the cupboard,, but confess to being lazy and using readymixed slimfast just now lol

I bought a readymade Cafe Latte SF shake about 3 weeks ago, I've been carrying it in my bag but I haven't had it yet. I really need to drink it, but now it's almost like I've got a sort of fear of drinking it - I've been putting it off and going for my usual vanilla! Must drink it soon :p

i like the cafe latte usually have one for brekkie

the maxitone one tastes of very watered down milkshake. Thought it was disgusting at first but i am used to it now and it tastes ok.

Beleive it or not if you peservere with it for a couple of days your taste buds will adapt.