urghhhh

PositiveBetty

Well after waiting for my flavoured coffe to arrive I have to say I am disappointed. Just made myself a cup of the cinnamon and hazelnut... bleughhhhhhhh. Horrid. I did also get the plain hazelnut and the ameretto...hope they are better. :sigh:

oh, that is a shame I love the cinnamon and hazelnut, each to their own though I suppose.
I didn't think much of the chocolate one myself, didn't taste of chocolate at all IMO.

other stuff?...tll me more. What do yu use it for?

The chocolate one is great in vanilla shake (made with ice and water to turn it to ice cream).

Strange how we all differ - the cinnamon and hazelnut is my fave closely followed by the mint.

other stuff?...tll me more. What do yu use it for?

I just meant the muffins and shakes, thats all. I use the amaretto and the hazlenut and cinnamon - both great in vanilla and chocolate chakes.....the amaretto in banana is gorgeous, and they are good in chocolate and vanilla muffins. There are all sorts of combos I have been trying...funplaying mad scientest with my coffee, watre flavours and shakes!! :D

no instant coffee.... I have to say I am disappointed but I am going to keep trying to see if I can come round to liking them.

Instant Coffee at Boaters Coffee Company - Flavoured, Coffee, Instant, Rich, Hazelnut, Nut, Vanilla, Smooth, Irish, Cream, Double

Claire it's the instant coffee's you need to look at --- the little jars at £2.25 --- they're 2 for £4 at Julian Graves --- they are sugar and calorie free ................ don't know about the 'normal' flavoured coffees.

ah im looking at the wrong thing!!! looking at all the extravagant stuff I think!!!

I will get some of the instants then :)

I get mine from Julian Graves too. I like the Irish coffee flavour but they seemed to have stopped doing my fave ... cappuchino. Anyone know if it's just out of stock or whether they really have stopped doing it?

I agree the smell is better than the taste but I find the stronger you make them the better the taste! But everyone's taste is different.

tell me plze?

oh, that is a shame I love the cinnamon and hazelnut, each to their own though I suppose.
I didn't think much of the chocolate one myself, didn't taste of chocolate at all IMO.

Are we allowed these coffees on developers ( LL ) programme?

Back