Urghhhhhhhhh

PositiveBetty

I'm struggling today. I have this really empty feeling in my stomach and a kind of gurgling going on in there. I am fantasising about pasta and curry. HELP ME...before I give in arghhhhh:cry:

Stay focussed! You CAN do it.

Think how low you will feel if you give in.

Keep your goal in mind.

Sit down with a nice cup of coffee, maybe read a book and distract yourself.

Thanks Petey...it's weigh in tomorrow so I will stay strong but I still have 94 days to go. I am soooo hungry today :(

The main peice of advice I can offer is really don't think about how long is left to go without eating. Focus instead on how well you're doing! Pasta and curry will still be there when you're at your goal, except you'll be eating it looking and feeling fantastic! Plan a trip out for a pasta or curry meal for when you reach your goal, a fancy one! Where you can wear a fantastic new outfit and feel great! YOU CAN DO IT!!

You could have that curry.. or pasta.. But you wont.. cos you have strong willpower.. the fact that you came on here and talked about it.. instead of just putting it in your mouth is amazing..
Well done you..

*big hugs*..
Cat x x

awww thanks Kitteh... I just had a bath and I feel a lot better. :D

funny how baths do that isnt it.. I loooove baths.. they always make me feel more positive.. whether its cos we come out sparkly clean.. or whether its cos we have a chance to sit and think about putting the world to right.. im not sure..
Well done my lovie.. fighting those temptation demons is harrrrd..

x x x x

Glad to hear you've fought and won Betty, my best advice is to take each day and each mini battle one stage at a time - I find it easier to get over things that way.

Stay strong - I'm sure your weigh in tomorrow will spur you on :)

yes and thanks to everyone on this board it is a lot easier :D

yhanks Katie :p

Back