urmmm

disney1982

my weigh in is 2moro my first one:) think i would of lost 7lb as i,m averaging a lb a day but i,m sticking to it not cheating but i was hoping for more?? i,m drinking loads water & black coffee already? any ideas how to lose more ?

my weigh in is 2moro my first one:) think i would of lost 7lb ais i,m averaging a lb a day but i,m sticking to it not cheating but i was hoping for more?? i,m drinking loads water & black coffee already? any ideas how to lose more ?

I would say wait until your official weigh in tomorow you might be surprised, but half a stone in a week is really good going x

Week 1 11lb

Do you feel as if you have lost all that weight disney? I think I am starting tomorrow and was wondering if it was all just water retention loss or do you feel/look different? Maybe that's a silly question. I just don't understand how people are losing o.5-1 stone in a week!

7lb is really good for your first week!! You don't want to shock your body by having huge losses!! Steady and surely I believe is the key to good weight loss!

Do you feel as if you have lost all that weight disney? I think I am starting tomorrow and was wondering if it was all just water retention loss or do you feel/look different? Maybe that's a silly question. I just don't understand how people are losing o.5-1 stone in a week!

The answer is yes Mellifluous there is a lot of water in the first week but most people feel less bloated too so you do get the feeling of weight loss. The fat burn really comes once Ketosis sets in. It still makes you feel good even if it is a lot of water and not pure fat :D

i do feel better lol hopefully wen i lose about 7lb i,l b able tell :)

Back