Used to be thin and want it again!

Book-Worm

Silver Member
S: 19st11.4lb C: 19st11.4lb G: 12st5lb BMI: 40.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hello everyone!

Well, I'm back! As you can see from my profile, i lost a lot of weight with CD and SnS 3 years ago. I reached my goal weight, maintained, was happy, and, quite by accident, I got pregnant in 2014.

Best accident ever, might I add, and my husband and I welcomed a lovely little girl. The bad part was that the pregnancy was tough and, because I couldn't move, I just stuffed my face. And I put on a LOT of weight.

So I'm back so square one. My daughter is now 18 months, I'm 33, and I'm still as heavy as when I was pregnant.

I've tried SW and then the LCHF diet. I liked them both but struggled to lose weight. I think my PCOS is back in force (it felt like it disappeared when I was thin?) but I'm too ashamed to go see the GP.

So i have decided to give SnS another try. It worked for me in the past and I've already done the maintenance etc so I am confident in my choice. For now at least!

I really want to feel happy in myself again. I want to feel energetic, just like when I was slimmer. I don't want to feel like I'm a walking cliche every time I sweat or fall etc (the fat sweaty clumsy woman...). And most important of all, we'd love a second child (this time, a planned one, hehe), but I won't do it at that weight.

So I hope you won't mind if I join you. Minimins really helped me the first time around! And I'm looking forward to getting to know you. I've read a few threads already and love that Minimins is back and alive and kicking!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st3lb C: 16st8.5lb G: 11st3lb Loss: 1st8.5lb(8.82%)
Welcome back Book_Worm and congratulations on your daughter.:)

You did really well before and I am sure you will again.