user names....

LV are my initials and 30 is part of my date of birth. And no, I wasn't born in 1930...!!

my name is francesca and an elderly man i used to know always called me fan....friends call me fran....my little girls name is sophie louise i call her loulou so thats it put together.....

I have used my username on othersites for ages now. I just tried to think of something 'different' and wanted devilish at first but someone already had it, so I had to think of something along the same lines....so came up with devilishandsweet......if that makes sense?! lol

..because I have often felt rejected. :cry:

Many years ago when me and my bessie mate met (as part of a big group). she kept referring to babycake. Over a couple of weeks she kept talking about this babycake and leaveing messages behind the bar for her. I eventually asked her who the hell babycake was and guess what it was me!!!!!!! (no wonder i never returned her calls LOL)She says she gave me a special name coz i'm special. I think its coz she's usless at names!!!!!

My name was 'gifted' to me by a friend. Witchy cause I'm a wiccan and Poo cause according to him my musical taste is c**p!:8855:
I'm Witchypoo on just about every forum that I'm a member of.

hmm well i used to be married to a muslim guy and thats the name he used for me.
i signed up to a few websites with the name before coming to my senses and leaving him by which time a lot of floks knew me by that name. took years to get folks to call me claire ( the name my parents gave me )

well my hubby used to call me 'cuteness', then he started to call me only things that end in ness ie 'adorableness'. so he just made is shorter to 'ness'. i know its sickly, but i like it!!!!!:) im actually called gem x

My kids were watching Lunar Jim in the next room when I registered on the forum, so I chose that :D
im glad they werent watching fifi and the flowertots lol x

mine is because my name is claire and when i was little and couldnt be found i would be in the garden talking to my grandads chickens, and he would call me claira cluck cluck,
thumbnail.aspx
this is clara cluck a disney character, and aptly i looked like this at the beginning of cd, xxx

LOL Claira07!! Love it!
I just want to do this so badly, never felt like a girly girl or pretty and butterfly reflects the transformation i want to achieve for myself. No more fat caterpillar! xx

Back