Using ALL your weeklies.

laurenmay

Gold Member
Does anybody use ALL their weeklies? I don't mean a few, I mean all or close to all. And if you do, do you still lose and what are your losses like?

When I started pp when they first brought the plan out I used all my weeklies and I was losing 3lbs almost every week .
I did have 3 1/2 stones to lose though.
This week I haven't used a lot but if I want them I will use them because i know ill still lose if i use them.

purple_rain said:
When I started pp when they first brought the plan out I used all my weeklies and I was losing 3lbs almost every week .
I did have 3 1/2 stones to lose though.
This week I haven't used a lot but if I want them I will use them because i know ill still lose if i use them.

That's brilliant, if I can manage to lose 3lbs a week with using all my weeklies & enjoying myself then I'll definitely be using them!

I have 4 stone to lose so I'm hoping my losses will be as good as yours :)

I should mention I was doing around an hour workout at least 4 times a week, I was doing a mix of treadmill and rowing machine.
If you start using them all you can always use less.

I admit I've gotten really lazy with the exercise! I need to get back into going to the gym or start my 30DS again!

Ive been on plan 3 weeks and use all my weeklies. I've lot 6lb so far so 2 per week. I normally spread my weeklies daily so I can have a little treat everyday!

Xx

I haven't used any of my weeklies so far, but I was looking at using them Friday and Saturday, so I will and I'll see how my first week losses are. As they say you don't know until you try!

Back