Using Cosmic Ordering to get the weight off...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bunnycd, 16 December 2008 Social URL.

1. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

I just wanted to say that I used Cosmic Ordering to help me get through the cambridge diet, get a fab job, and have a fresh start in life... oh and the weight has stayed off! nearly 2 years at goal now - in Jan. I wrote an article on this a few weeks ago about how to keep your cash in these hard times: http://www.scifi.co.uk/articles/2008/11/opposites-attract-cash.php

I hope that this will help you stay focused on your goals in 2009... merry christmas... love bunny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Serena A

Serena A Can't think of a title

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(40.38%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining, was on CD
    Hi Bunny

I can't say that I believe in that kind of thing but I am glad it has helped you xx

4. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    What is Cosmic Ordering and where could I read more about it?

5. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

Hiya lovely x it works I ordered a newspaper on the train yesterday from the universe, and a nice man turned around and give me his paper! The other day some tooth picks and 10 mins later I walked past a cafe and outside sitting down was a couple with a bowl of toothpicks on their table! I have ordered a thin body (next day cambridge diet was on the TV. A new job in the movies, now I work for one of the largest movie producers, and a big house - which I rent at the mo. It does work. .... read about the secret as well:

The Secret :: Official Web Site of The Secret Movie :: Law of Attraction

Good book:

Cosmic Ordering Connection: Change Your Life Within Minutes!: Stephen Richards: Amazon.co.uk: Books

6. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Glad it's worked for you, oh & Noel Edmonds ( not weight issues for him obviously) I have tried it, all to no avail tho.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.