• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Using Cosmic Ordering to get the weight off...

I just wanted to say that I used Cosmic Ordering to help me get through the cambridge diet, get a fab job, and have a fresh start in life... oh and the weight has stayed off! nearly 2 years at goal now - in Jan. I wrote an article on this a few weeks ago about how to keep your cash in these hard times: http://www.scifi.co.uk/articles/2008/11/opposites-attract-cash.php

I hope that this will help you stay focused on your goals in 2009... merry christmas... love bunny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hiya lovely x it works I ordered a newspaper on the train yesterday from the universe, and a nice man turned around and give me his paper! The other day some tooth picks and 10 mins later I walked past a cafe and outside sitting down was a couple with a bowl of toothpicks on their table! I have ordered a thin body (next day cambridge diet was on the TV. A new job in the movies, now I work for one of the largest movie producers, and a big house - which I rent at the mo. It does work. .... read about the secret as well:

The Secret :: Official Web Site of The Secret Movie :: Law of Attraction

Good book:

Cosmic Ordering Connection: Change Your Life Within Minutes!: Stephen Richards: Amazon.co.uk: Books

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
C: 16st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.8
Glad it's worked for you, oh & Noel Edmonds ( not weight issues for him obviously) I have tried it, all to no avail tho.