Using non weight watchers cookbooks

vijch50

Dear All
Can someone tell me - if I have a cookbook that lists all the necessary information for a recipe can I calculate and use that recipe?
This is a non weight watchers cookbook but it is a dieter's cookbook that lists all the nutritional information for each recipe - there are some lovely ones :)

If you have access to esource the recipe builder bit is pretty good. Otherwise it'd be a case of working out the ppts for each ingredients then doing the math.

I do a lot of baking and use esource to work it all out for me.

x

Would I need to use the recipe builder if I had all the relevant info re protein, fat carbs and fibre? would it not be the same as calculating things in the supermarket?

I have had some good results using non-WW cookbooks, before online tools were available. Just manually calculate the PP per serving, and you'll be okay.

I would say that would be fine, if the recipe book shows the nutritional values per recipe, or per serving, to pop them in the calculator to get your pp value!!

ah sorry yes - if you have all nurti info and have stuck to the recipe then you can work it out using the paper wheel thingy or calculator. If you don't have esource or calculator, post the info and someone will work it out for you.

x

Many thanks to all of you I do have a calculator so busily sorting out my fave recipes x

Back