Using sweetners

PhoenixSong

I've got my shakes arriving on Monday, currently only had shakes and bars.
I've heard you can add sweetners to help with flavour? Does it have to be tablet sweetners and is there a limit to the amount you can use a day?
Thank you :)

Hi
I'm on my second day and I have read the Exante website and it does stipulate that you can use the tablet sweeteners - not sure why you can't use powder sweeteners tho!!

All the flavours are quite nice but the chocolate is a bit weak in terms of sweetness

I found i was really hungry yesterday so today I split all the packs and the bar so I had 6 small 'meals' today - I found this really helped if that's any good?

Also if you use a hand blender you cant tell the tablet sweeteners have been used as they are totally blended

I found today a little tough but everywhere says on here it gets easier from tomo onwards so stick it out for the third day chick chick

good luck!!!!

Thank you I'll buy some tablet sweetners today then.

At the moment (only done one full day though! ;) ) I've not struggled with hunger. Feeling happy and positive :D

Although after having the chocolate orange bar.... Had to force it down! Disgusting :( thought I would be sick lol. Lots of water helped a bit though!

Back