Using this Forum...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
just after a bit of advice cos i'm new...

i'm trying to add more to my signature but it won't allow me and says i have like restricted access (why is this?)

want to be able to have all these little icons and stuff everyone has but can't

Goolian

I too have just joined. Goto User CP, and edit your signature.
Open another internet window and google tickerfactory and follow the steps.
At the end it gives you some coding. Cut and paste this code, or I might have cliked and dragged my ticker over to my signature box.

I'll get back to you on that.

Bren
X

No definately cut and paste the code into the signature box.

Let me know how you go and welcome to the site!

Brenda
X

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

http://www.minimins.com/forum-technical-support/23916-minis-guided-tour-minimins-website.html

you need to have 20 posts to get extended signature allowences and 50 to get full signature allowence when you get to 50 you also get other accesses too like private messaging etc

oh thanks for everyone's help, that's cleared up a few things...

better get posting lol :p

word association and other fun threads are a great way of getting to the 50 posts :)

Back