Using up Propoints

I'm not having any problems using up my daily points - i have 35 but do we have to use up the 49 weekly points?

Hi everyone,

I have been using roughly 25 out of my 29 points a day and doing plenty of exercise. It is my first week and I just hope I loose something, 1 or 2lb would be fine with me... Not sure if I am going to use any of my weekly points either, not unless I stuff my face tonight and tomorrow... Oh it's a hard life for a weight watcher lol

Love n stuff
J x

Hi everyone,

I have been using roughly 25 out of my 29 points a day and doing plenty of exercise. It is my first week and I just hope I loose something, 1 or 2lb would be fine with me... Not sure if I am going to use any of my weekly points either, not unless I stuff my face tonight and tomorrow... Oh it's a hard life for a weight watcher lol

Love n stuff
J x

You should be trying to eat all of your daily points, especially if you are doing excercise. You are in danger of not giving your body enough food and nutrition, and that will not aid your weight loss at all, in fact it can have the opposite effect.

Thank you, I have used up all of my points today and I feel as if I have eaten a horse... how am I going to do this every day???

Love and stuff
J x

Thank you, I have used up all of my points today and I feel as if I have eaten a horse... how am I going to do this every day???

Love and stuff
J x

You could try replacing low fat things with full fat, for example using normal bread instead of WW bread, or full fat spreads and stuff.
Also, trying eating things high in good fats like nuts and avocados, not much of those to up your points :)

29 pp per day

Its my 2nd week and I'm surprised at people struggling to eat the 29 pps - I eat them easily and have used them everyday with an average of 5 weekly points per day as well. I do have a big appetite and get really hungry. here's a bit of an average day from my first week - I did lose 4 llbs so going well.

b'fast - porridge 4 and ss milk 2, coffee with ss 1 = 7
lunch - w'meal pitta 4, small tin tuna 2 and low fat mayo 1 = 7
plus home made veg soup
snack - banana, grapes, strawbs = 0
tea - low fat sausages 4 in casserole mix 2 with onions, mushrooms = 6
plus broccoli, carrots
mash potatoes = 6
1 small yorkshire pud = 1
muller light yogurt = 2

keep up the good work!

total = 29

Back