Using your syns

Mrs JJ

I am struggling to get my head round the word 'syns' it makes the food I have to track sound bad, therefore I keep thinking that I shouldn't have anything unless it is free, please help?

Welcome Miss JJ I can't help you with the syns thing, I've never heard of it but don't worry theres lots of people here that use it.

Just wanted to say good luck

Syn is short for synergy which means different things working together.

When you think of syns as synergy it has a different meaning, try it & see if it works.

Hi u may want to post ur question at slimming world forum. U will get more response there.

Welcome to the forum mate Syn's are nothing to worry about as long as you don't go over 15 a day you don't have to use your syn's either they are there for you if you want them I personally only use up to 5 a day if that but if you wanted a little treat they are there to guide you.

At the group I go to, they say you really should try and have your syns. It seems people who don't have any can often maintain or even gain.

Being able to have little treats is really the only thing that keeps me going, I would be so miserable if I couldn't have any at all.

That said, I'm very new to SW, and wouldn't say I'm a model dieter!!!!

Back