Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ut oh

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Katiedot, 25 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Katiedot

Katiedot Member

Been in Zurich for the past couple of days working in the headoffice, and I've run out of LT!!! What the hell am I going to do?? Don't fly back til Friday evening!! This is a crisis!!:cry::cry:

Will be eating good food without a doubt, but as I haven't gone through a re-feeding programme, will my body go into shock??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. macabar

macabar Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.71%)
    No you will be fine- protein and greens only though! and not too much of it! drink that water and take some vitamins if you can find some. wont be any problem I assure you except you will miss your shakes!

4. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I agree. You should be fine but definitely stick to lean chicken/turkey or fish and green/white veggies. Good luck hun x

5. Katiedot

Katiedot Member

Thank you!! Not quite sure how I've managed to leave such a large amount behind? So silly of me..... hmmm I am quite looking forward to lunch, to have a salad would be lovely!

6. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i done the same when i went away for a weekend just stuck to chicken and ham salad and still managed to lose 3lbs

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.