V Disappointed

MrsWineandPizza

Hi There everyone, I'm new and have just found this forum after googling my frustration after my first WW meeting in 5 years. The leader just wanted to discuss the new pro points but I want to do the old style points I did before I had my kids. She said this was "not an option". I don't think I'm going to go back and just try to do it myself. Can you do the old style online (if anyone knows)? Also I believe I start with 20 points (I'm 12 stone exactly). if anyone could offer any help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks ;)

WW don't offer discover as an option anymore (online or at meetings) but if you have the books/calculator then there is no reason you cant do it yourself at home as plenty of people do. Otherwise you could give propoints a chance?

Hi there MrsW&P, Seems like you will have to do it on your own - except of course, minimins is here to help you and you will get lots of encouragement and advice from all the minies!
As you may see in my profile data I am doing the Very OLD WW which is portions sizes that are weighed and servings. - No, don't expect you know what I mean but it's one I did yonks ago and I know it off by heart. Had lots of help etc. since being on here and like to browse the forum and try to help others as well.

So, go to it lady, do your thing and keep on logging on and posting, nothing better!!...:)

You'll find that most people on here are certainly as good, if not better than a guidance counsellor. They'll be uber-supportive and we actually have a fair bit of knowledge between us! :D

hbb said:
You'll find that most people on here are certainly as good, if not better than a guidance counsellor. They'll be uber-supportive and we actually have a fair bit of knowledge between us! :D

I totally agree, i get no support from class apart from the need to be weighed by them to keep me on track....this site has been a godsend to me....xx

i moved from WW - Slimming world - it is a huge difference and the weight is actually coming off sl;owly!!! XXX

Back