Valentines challenge....

MissThomas said:
Glad to see everyone is getting off to a good start and hi everyone!

I'm having a rubbish day! Forgot my lunch!

Have 2 Alpen lights which I can have as my B and 2 bananas.

I have some curry super noodles which I believe are 3 1/2 on green? Anyone know for definate?

Anyone got my good ideas for green teas? X

Oh no nothing worse than forgetting your lunch especially when you've gone to the effort of making it and trying to get back on track after Christmas, the low fat super noodles are free, which ones have you got?

As for green teas I always do Extra Easy so not sure, how about a vegetarian lasagne or is that too much faff once you get home from work? X

It's too much faff! I'm back at work now so usually work til 7 then home to work on assignments :( booooo

Just the regular ones, I'm sure there 3 and a half on green and j might just do a pasta and sauce for 1 syn then no messing about!

So I still need to have 1/3 fruit/veg if I'm on green day? I'm only use to doin EE?

You still on track HP? Xx

MissThomas said:
It's too much faff! I'm back at work now so usually work til 7 then home to work on assignments :( booooo

Just the regular ones, I'm sure there 3 and a half on green and j might just do a pasta and sauce for 1 syn then no messing about!

So I still need to have 1/3 fruit/veg if I'm on green day? I'm only use to doin EE?

You still on track HP? Xx

I hate to say this but if they are the following bachelors super noodles look at the syns..

Super Noodles, Mild Curry, made up as directed, 100g pack 10 26½. 10

Surely they can't be 10 syns..that's got to be wrong surely?!

I don't think you have to have a 1/3 superfree on green or original but they do encourage you to still eat some. Easy peasy dinner then, jacket potato, cheese and beans yummy!

Yes I'm still on track.. We can do it!

10!!! That might be right! I don't have my book on me just got that off google :( havnt had them yet! 1 Alpen and banana down, might have my other Alpen and banana for lunch then can still be on any day.... :( its gna be a long day!

We can do it!!!

count me in, 6 weigh-ins until 15th feb ..9.5lbs to get under 13stone
Good luck everyone :)

Aesir22 14lbs (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Belfastbabybear 9lbs (0lbs lost - 9lbs to go)
Debby 14lbs (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
egh1987 14lbs (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
HPSaucy 10.5lbs (0lbs lost - 10.5lbs to go)
h9376w 12.5lbs (0lbs lost - 12.5lbs to go)
Jono 10lb (0lb lost - 10lb to go)
Karnak 10lb (0lb lost 10lb to go)
Kirstym 9lbs (0lbs lost - 9lbs to go)
kittymoms 10lbs (0lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Laineyob 8lbs (0lbs lost - 8lbs to go)
Missjlouise 14lbs (0lb lost - 14 to go)
MissThomas 14lbs (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Netty1984 - 14lbs (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Odd_sock 5lbs (0lbs lost - 5lbs to go)
Skinnyminx 10lbs (0lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Tinkerlink 14lbs (0lbs lost- 14lbs to go)
KarenHat 10lbs (0lbs lost -10lbs to go)
Take2 9.5lbs (0lbs lost -9.5lbs to go)

Ok first post Christmas weigh in... 0.5lb loss better than a gain I suppose...

Skinnyminx 10lbs (0.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)
Take2 9.5lbs (0lbs lost -9.5lbs to go)[/QUOTE]

Good afternoon everyone

Left home in such a rush had to leave my home made bolognaise behind :cry:! Managed to grab a box of strawberries (super speed) and a banana and found some WW soup in the cupboard at work! I'm an EE girl ( I'm not that easy :giggle:) so I managed to stay sensible

I'm at the gym tonight ...quite excited about getting into it as its a brand new gym and a brand new program.

What is everyone having/had for lunch?

Good afternoon everyone

Left home in such a rush had to leave my home made bolognaise behind :cry:! Managed to grab a box of strawberries (super speed) and a banana and found some WW soup in the cupboard at work! I'm an EE girl ( I'm not that easy :giggle:) so I managed to stay sensible

I'm at the gym tonight ...quite excited about getting into it as its a brand new gym and a brand new program.

What is everyone having/had for lunch?

My boyfriend had me in a mad rush this morning.. told him to put my lunch in my bag.... I got Alpen & Banana for lunch.... Quiche for snack and no dinner! So back to teh mild curry super noodles in my desk!!

Anyone got there book to hand to tell me how many syns? Been told 10 and 3 and a half so not 100%. Im on a green day!!

Weigh in on Sunday, im getting a little nervous.. but should all be good!

Anyone else weighed in this week so far? x

MissThomas said:
My boyfriend had me in a mad rush this morning.. told him to put my lunch in my bag.... I got Alpen & Banana for lunch.... Quiche for snack and no dinner! So back to teh mild curry super noodles in my desk!!

Anyone got there book to hand to tell me how many syns? Been told 10 and 3 and a half so not 100%. Im on a green day!!

Weigh in on Sunday, im getting a little nervous.. but should all be good!

Anyone else weighed in this week so far? x

Can't believe you haven't got your dinner today lol! I've checked again on syns online and batchelors super noodles definitely say 10 syns, I'm sure they never used to be that high so don't know what's happened x

Can't believe you haven't got your dinner today lol! I've checked again on syns online and batchelors super noodles definitely say 10 syns, I'm sure they never used to be that high so don't know what's happened x

It will be the new changes they made for 2012. A little more of the HEX's but syn values have gone up

Missjlouise said:
It will be the new changes they made for 2012. A little more of the HEX's but syn values have gone up

I did wonder if that was the case but that's quite a big jump, got my new book but the things I've had don't seem to have increased in syns so perhaps I'm just lucky! X

Ten syns for the supernoodles. At least they were before new books but doubt they'll have gone down lol. Just go for the low fat ones, nice and free :)

Ok first post Christmas weigh in... 0.5lb loss better than a gain I suppose...

Skinnyminx 10lbs (0.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)
Take2 9.5lbs (0lbs lost -9.5lbs to go)
[/QUOTE]

Well done Skinnyminx. Great start to the New Year x :D

3.5lb off for me!! I'll update the list later as I'm on my phone xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back