Valentines challenge....

Woohoo 4lb off so pleased! X

Aesir22 14lbs (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Belfastbabybear 9lbs (0lbs lost - 9lbs to go)
Debby 14lbs (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
egh1987 14lbs (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
HPSaucy 10.5lbs (4lbs lost - 6.5lbs to go)
h9376w 12.5lbs (0lbs lost - 12.5lbs to go)
Jono 10lb (0lb lost - 10lb to go)
KarenHat 10lbs (3.5lbs lost -6.5lbs to go)
Karnak 10lb (0lb lost 10lb to go)
Kirstym 9lbs (0lbs lost - 9lbs to go)
kittymoms 10lbs (0lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Laineyob 8lbs (0lbs lost - 8lbs to go)
Missjlouise 14lbs (0lb lost - 14 to go)
MissThomas 14lbs (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Netty1984 - 14lbs (0lbs lost - 14lbs to go)
Odd_sock 5lbs (0lbs lost - 5lbs to go)
Skinnyminx 10lbs (0.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go)
Take2 9.5lbs (0lbs lost -9.5lbs to go)
Tinkerlink 14lbs (0lbs lost- 14lbs to go)

Karen.hat said:
3.5lb off for me!! I'll update the list later as I'm on my phone xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Karen, I was putting the list in alphabetical order and updated yours for you to save you doing it later as I was doing mine.. Hope that's okay.. Well done on your loss x

1lb off and happy enough with that for this week, hoping for more next week.

I amended my goal to 8lbs as that is what I was over from my SW lowest. I'd like to get back there asap and then aim for my 3 stone award.

Belfastbabybear 8lbs (1lbs lost - 7lbs to go)
Missjlouise 14lbs (0lb lost - 14 to go)

HPSaucy said:
Hi Karen, I was putting the list in alphabetical order and updated yours for you to save you doing it later as I was doing mine.. Hope that's okay.. Well done on your loss x

That's fab chick! I forgot earlier when I updated my slimmingworldlifeline online I didn't come on here!
I must admit I love the app on my phone the notifications remind me to keep coming on here and everyone's support definitely spurs me on!

Good luck ladies and well done losers xx

Fantastic losses so far, keep up the good work. x

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeea I lost 2lb

Missjlouise 14lbs (2lb lost - 12 to go)

Missjlouise 14lbs (2lb lost - 12 to go)
Skinnyminx 10lbs (0.5lbs lost - 9.5lbs to go
Shellystar ~ 10lbs (0lbs lost| 10lbs to go)

*~* hello lovely people i've added myself onto this could i please join? I am so looking forward to this challenge n hope i look hot for my first val day living with my bf :) x x x

MissThomas said:
My first val day living with my bf too!!
Didn't realise, has anyone got any nice plans for val day?

Awh its too exciting :) i wanted go away so may need look into something could do with a weekend somewhere nice :) wat bout u chick? X x

shellystar4 said:
Awh its too exciting :) i wanted go away so may need look into something could do with a weekend somewhere nice :) wat bout u chick? X x

Nothin planned, we go to Jamaica in may so all spare cash is going towards that... We havnt really spoke about it, I'd love a weekend away but doubt it. Where do u fancy? Where u from? X

MissThomas said:
Nothin planned, we go to Jamaica in may so all spare cash is going towards that... We havnt really spoke about it, I'd love a weekend away but doubt it. Where do u fancy? Where u from? X

Wow i was looking at holidays there b4 i would love go there on a jolly. U going there just for a holiday? I need convince my bf for us go away.
I fancied Edinburgh for valentines its such a lovely city n so romantic. Im from Ainsdale liverpool ( wigan really but moved last yr) weird not saying wigan coz i don't like saying liverpool haha. Wat bout you? How u gettin on with sw? x x

shellystar4 said:
Wow i was looking at holidays there b4 i would love go there on a jolly. U going there just for a holiday? I need convince my bf for us go away.
I fancied Edinburgh for valentines its such a lovely city n so romantic. Im from Ainsdale liverpool ( wigan really but moved last yr) weird not saying wigan coz i don't like saying liverpool haha. Wat bout you? How u gettin on with sw? x x

Not sure, first weigh in tomorrow! Dreadin it, did healthy eating and then a master cleanse before Xmas and lost 2 stone but sick of the fads!

Yeah just a holiday, just us 2, cannit wait, hope it's amazing!

I've never been to Edinburgh! We will probably just end up going for a meal or a marks nd spencers special ha x

kirstym said:
Aww you ladies are so romantic! It's mine and the OH's 4th year together and we have hit the stage where we say "let's not waste money" and therefore don't do much!! :( maybe he'll propose ........ Hmm maybe hoping for too much there!! Xx

3rd valentines with mine, first living together, I can't even remember what we did the last 2 years...... Hmmm

Ha a proposal would be nice !!!

It's our 10th valentines this year and we've worked most of them.. I'm off this year but think he's working.. So romantic!

Hope you all get the proposals you're after looking like skinny minis after this challenge x

kirstym said:
Aww you ladies are so romantic! It's mine and the OH's 4th year together and we have hit the stage where we say "let's not waste money" and therefore don't do much!! :( maybe he'll propose ........ Hmm maybe hoping for too much there!! Xx

Awh yes a propsal would b fab!!! Its our 3rd one n first living together too. Im excited make house all nice might just do that. I ajways seem to do things i find romantic coz he's neva gonna do it. Maybe one day ill be wooowed x x

shellystar4 said:
Awh yes a propsal would b fab!!! Its our 3rd one n first living together too. Im excited make house all nice might just do that. I ajways seem to do things i find romantic coz he's neva gonna do it. Maybe one day ill be wooowed x x

Haha I'm the same - I hope if I do the things I think are romantic he will pick up on it - it's not happening yet, but I'll keep trying :) xx

HPSaucy said:
It's our 10th valentines this year and we've worked most of them.. I'm off this year but think he's working.. So romantic!

Hope you all get the proposals you're after looking like skinny minis after this challenge x

Well at least if we don't, we'll still be looking good hehe :) xx

Back