Valentine's Day :heartpump:

rover_gem

Hi all,
I was just wondering if anyone was doing anything for Valentine's tomorrow? I'm thinking of cooking a nice meal for me and the OH but have no idea what to make...obviously something low in pp. Has anyone got any ideas?

I was wondering this too :) was tempted by M&S dine in for £20... but think we've settled on Nandos as I can have a meal, side and dessert for around 16-20pp :) unless it's packed at the restaruant.... then we might be a bit screwed lol! I'd recommend looking at the WW recipes on here or esource... maybe you can find a WW friendly meal and your OH would never even know hehe! Good luck xx

I'm making a chicken tikka using everything low fat...from scratch not a jar or tin in sight :) x

I ended up with a Sainsbury's 2 dine for £10 - includes a main meal (12pp for half), a side dish (3pp for half), a dessert (9pp each :eek: Might skip the dessert!) and a bottle of wine :) So 15pp without dessert and 24 with, but I'm having fruit for brekky and 0 point homemade soup for lunch so I can afford the dessert if i want it ;)

Treat yourself - have the dessert :) Or you could halve it with your OH hehe! xx

Back