Vampire Diaries

xstefx

Just wondering if anyone is a big fan of the vampire diaries like me?

If so who is your fav character?:)

What do U like about it?

xx

I love Vampire Diaries...Damon is mine lol!....when is back on?

Yeah Damon is yummy. just got series 2 delivered the other day and on episode 13 already love it!!

I don't know when it is on tv Hun sorry xx

yeah i love it, i like stefan and damon, bit undecided who i like best
think it's back on in us on thursday and uk next tuesday x

Are you sure VD is back in the UK the following week? It's on my 'don't miss' sky page and it's not showing up yet.. Gossip Girl starts in the US this week I think, not sure when in the UK though. I usually watch at US pace if they're late coming to the UK. I'm sure 90210 starts soon too :)

I watch far too much tv lol!

According to the vampire diaries itv2 Facebook page it's probes gonna be early October before it starts
I just figured it would be Tuesday as last season the us showed it on Thursday and then it was on here the following Tuesday
Oh well will have to wait another few weeks then

I'll watch US pace...I hate waiting ;)

online ;)

What website is it at? Might have to check it out x

hmmmm...not sure if I can say it without getting into trouble on here....

try putting vampire diaries series watch online into google and see what comes up. I had downloaded torrents, now I just stream it, I use 2 good sites, one of them has a ship ;)

Oh ok thanks pet I'll have a look, hopefully I haven't got you into trouble never thought about that when I asked xx

I think there's certain rules about that kind of thing... if you look out for a boat you'll find the site... also Jack Sparrow is one... ;)

OMG I have just watched season 2, sorry I was a late TVD starter. :rolleyes:

It is brilliant!! I wonder why Anna and Vicky come back? And whats going to happen to Stefan? And I hope Damon is going to be ok after drinking Klaus' blood for the warewold bite? Oh and I wonder if Damon and Elena get together now Stefan is with causing havoc with Klaus?

Soooo much has happened. Just got too many questions hee hee. :p
xx

i know, i'm trying to resit the temptation of reading what happens as it has already started in the US, gonna try and stick it out until it comes to back to the UK, hopefully early october :woohoo:

I watched the first ep of the new series, it was good! I'm not sure whether I'll continue watching at US pace, I did watch the first ep of 90210 the new series, that's good too ;)

I don't know why but I blimmin love this show! I hate waiting absolutely ages for the new series!!!! Can. Not. Wait!!!

It's good so far!!! I HEART Damon ;)

Damons lost weight it seems
whereas jeremy and matt have gained

And its good to have Elena back on screen i <3 her

Jeremy has grown up and gotten cute! But it's always the badboy vampire!!!

Back