Vanessa's Diary

worldwidewren12

My name is Vanessa and I have had a major problem with my weight for 3 yrs now. I must have tried endless diets over the last couple of years but never seem to be motivated enough. Now I have problems with my knees and worry about Diabetes type 2 which I am having checked out in 3 weeks time. I really want to lose about 5 stone or so
I started today, so this is new to me.

Below is my Menu planned so far for today. Its been quite rushed to do weightwatchers so I haven't planned my meals propely. I will organise proper meals for next week. Basically i flew into Tesco yesterday and just grabbed a load of stuff.

Day 1
----------

B. Oss and skimmed milk allowance (6)
Banana and melon

L. Mexican chilli (6)
Baked crisps and curly wurly (6)
Nectarine

D. Italian cherry tomato, buffalo mozzarella and basil ravioli w/ tomato and basil sauce/ salad (8)
WW icecream (2)
WW fromage frais (1)

29/31 so far

Might have a ww tomato soup as a starter before my meal maybe

Unfortunately there is not much in the way of vegetable as I haven't planned things properly yet. There will be lots next week.

Hey Vanessa, here to subscribe :) Looking good so far! I have a Diary if you wanted to subscribe? I put my Dinner Pics in there and lots of other ramblings! X

Btw I love the WW Tomato Soup, especially while its 3 for 2 at Tesco! X

Hi, today is pretty much the same as yesterday

B. OSS (3)
Milk allowance(3)
Melon and banana

L Chicken hotpot (6)
Curly wurly (3)

D. WW tomato soup (2)
Mozarella ravioli w/ tomato and basil sauce (8)
ww icecream (2)

Hi, today is pretty much the same as yesterday

B. OSS (3)
Milk allowance(3)
Melon and banana

L Chicken hotpot (6)
Curly wurly (3)

D. WW tomato soup (2)
Mozarella ravioli w/ tomato and basil sauce (8)
ww icecream (2)

How u getting on Vanessa? X

Yea I put pics of my dinners up.
How are you getting on? Are you surviving the weekend?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How u getting on Vanessa? X

Hi, absolutely fine, so far.
Thought as it was my 1st day and wanted to make sure it went ok. I weighed myself. I know u shouldn't, but i had gone down by 2lbs. Won't look again now til sat.
Reason i checked is sometimes i have done diets and not lost anything in first couple of days

Still going strong today although the day is dragging (just a chill out day today)

How are you?

Hi, absolutely fine, so far.
Thought as it was my 1st day and wanted to make sure it went ok. I weighed myself. I know u shouldn't, but i had gone down by 2lbs. Won't look again now til sat.
Reason i checked is sometimes i have done diets and not lost anything in first couple of days

Still going strong today although the day is dragging (just a chill out day today)

How are you?

Chill Out Day sounds fab! How are u finding the Plan so far? Tut Tut on the Sneaky WI but at least you know you're heading in the right direction! Saturday should bring a good result :) x

Chill Out Day sounds fab! How are u finding the Plan so far? Tut Tut on the Sneaky WI but at least you know you're heading in the right direction! Saturday should bring a good result :) x

Yeah I know, naughy me lol

Not finding the plan too bad. Used 1 weekly yesterday and might use a couple later today. Had no plans for eating out/drinking this next week so will use weeklies over the week. No exercise though this weekend. Hopefully will start that next week as am now a member of the local gym

Yeah I know, naughy me lol

Not finding the plan too bad. Used 1 weekly yesterday and might use a couple later today. Had no plans for eating out/drinking this next week so will use weeklies over the week. No exercise though this weekend. Hopefully will start that next week as am now a member of the local gym

Oooo Gym sounds fun! Weeklies make life even more fun :) x

Ok, todays menu looks like this:

B. OSS, milk and banana (6)

L. Chicken hotpot (6)
Curly wurly and crisps (8)
Nectarine

D. Cottage pie and loads of veg (12)
ww icecream (2)
Melon

34/31

So 3 weeklies used so far today
5 used so far for week

Ok, todays menu looks like this:

B. OSS, milk and banana (6)

L. Chicken hotpot (6)
Curly wurly and crisps (8)
Nectarine

D. Cottage pie and loads of veg (12)
ww icecream (2)
Melon

34/31

So 3 weeklies used so far today
5 used so far for week

Looking good Vanessa :) How u feeling? X PS-Whats the WW Ice Cream left? Never seen that! X

The icecream are little tubs that you get in 2 flavours- toffee and chocolate. They are delish. I get mine from Tesco

Ooooo they sound lovely, a bargain at only 2pp too! X

Only 2pp? Bargain
I use all my weeklies I get better results at wi when I use them all

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back