Vanilla shake with coffee?

Popple

Hey

On day 1 and 2 shakes down. Ok so far other than the fact I am doing Uni work and finding it had to concentrate!

So the girl in the pharmacy mentioned that the vanilla shakes can be mixed with coffee? How do you do it and is it nice?

S

Ok so do you use cold water or warm and do you use the shaker? I thought the coffee wouldn't mix well?
Thanks

I have mine with hot water and a spoonful of coffee.. absolutely gorgeous!

I do my vanilla shake in a blender with a spoon of coffee and 2 sweetners. Blitz it with 300mls of hot water and then top it up with boiling water to 800 mls and transfer into my cafetiere - very posh and yummmm

I have mine every morning without fail! I don't like it hot, I mix 2 sweeteners and 1 teaspoon of coffee in my shaker with just under an inch of boiling water (this is when I normally add my fibre clear too as I find this dissolves better in hot liquid) and then I top up with cold and add my vanilla shake - and shake shake shake! I love it and really need my caffeine fix of a morning! Its funny how everyone has their own way of doing it!

Think it sounds nicer hot, will have to give it a go tomorrow. Is anyone else feeling cold? I'm freezing most of the time!

tried chocolate shake made with 250ml of cold coffee (well luke warm cos i left it too late :( ) and it was lush!!!

Back