Vanilla shake...

Deezer

Gold Member
I use it as a whitener... has anyone tried it in tea.....

Was thinking about giving it a go with earl grey!!! Hmmmmm!!!

I shall do that tomorrow and let you know how i get on!!!!

Hahaha, classic. I was going to post tonight about how my first experience with Vanilla... I HATED IT ... BUT it may be a good idea as a whitener... Dunno... Ill def be waiting to hear tomorrow...

Its ace with coffee.... i have it every day!!! Just thinking of ways to have warm things.... but not the soup!!! Lol...

Just watch out with Earl Grey tea cos it has got bergamot and lemon in it so may have an effect on ketosis!! I blend my vailla shakes with a little coffee yummy! (well sort of yummy anyway lol!)

The results are in....

*Drum roll*

It was really nice!!!.... split my shake in two (made up!!!) Then made my tea!!! and used it as a whitener!!! I love it!!! I do LOVE earl grey though!!!! Lovely for warming me up!!!

Dx

OMG would have never thought of Earl Grey......note to self...that's a Friday treat at work!!!

I never did till yesterday!!! I love the stuff!!! Saw the box and was like.... oooooooh i miss it with milk!!! Errrrr hang on!!! Lol... I warm the shake up a bit also then its nice and hot and not luke warm.... Honest i really loved it!! It was like a PROPER BREW!!!! Lol...

Ooh I'm giving that a go tomorrow.. Missing my cuppa .. Can't drink it black .. Uughh

I think this is one for those with certain taste buds! Tried the vanilla in my coffee as whitener last week and thought it was hideous!
Each to their own though, i don't mind the flapjacks so i'm not one to talk!! :8855:

I think this is one for those with certain taste buds! Tried the vanilla in my coffee as whitener last week and thought it was hideous!
Each to their own though, i don't mind the flapjacks so i'm not one to talk!! :8855:

OooooOh weirdo!!!! ; )

Back