Vanilla Tea and redbush

No idea, but I'm watching with interest! I was stalking one of the other VLCD forums and someone said you could have peppermint tea, you could have any leaf tea eg black or green, but not fruit teas. Does either contain citric acid?

no listing of citric acid at all, iredbush doesnt list ingrediants but the tetleys vanilla tea lists

roobios, honeybush sweetberry leaves , thats it

Honestly don't know then! If you had said yes it has citric acid then I would have gone oh no, can't have that! Sorry, I just don't drink hot drinks normally so I know nothing!

If it's leaves I would go with yes?? Why don't you ask someone on live chat on the website? xx

No answer as yet from slim and save but ive had a vanilla teaso, pffft see how it goes eh

I know redbush is fine. So is peppermint and any other leaf tea. just no fruit trees allowed.
I don't know about vanilla though.

No definitive answer here except for my own experience. I drink Folgers French coffee - real vanilla pod added to this blend and it's delish. Have drunk it since day one and I'm doing ok! Love Redbush and as it's a non fruity leaf, I agree it should be ok.

not fruity, sweet, almost caramelly minimoosh, love redbush, dont drink normal tea just peppermint redbush and vanilla, shall keep doing it and we can all monitor how if effects my losses against people who dont drink vanilla

I don't think so, it's the leaf that is used for tea and I don't think the bush even bears actual edible 'fruit'?

Shows what I know about hot drinks! I'll have to get some redbush then, sounds nice. Not so keen on the idea of vanilla, I don't even like milk in tea.

Back