VD ANYBODY?

Flab-u-less-Flower

Silver Member
Hello Everybody,
No I Am Not Inquiring About Any Venereal Diseases! I Am Just Wondering If Any Of You Celebrate Valentines Day In The Uk? & If So, What Do Your Valentines Day Plans Entail?

My Hubby Always Takes Me Out To Have A Nice Romantic Dinner To Celebrate & Buys Me Flowers & Dark Chocolates Too & A Nice Valentines Day Card & Some Other Kind Of Prezzie Too.

He Treats Me Like Its Valentines Day Every Day Of The Year, I Love Him So & He Adores Me Just As Much.

Valentines Day Is A Rememberance Of Falling In Love All Over Again..

Hubby and me have been together 14 years but still get each other Valentines cards. He usually buys me flowers and maybe chocs (but there won't be any of that this year!)

It's nice to be romantic in this harsh, cynical world.

MY hubby and I exchange cards and a little pressie... he usually gets me a cuddly toy as I collect them x It's good to let each other know how much we is loved :D

it depends if football is on that day (seriosuly lol):eek:
we send cards, actually we usually have a card making competition and make our own and see who did the best!
I usually get a present off him.
and yeh it usually involved food, mostly just a nice tea.

one year we went to feed the ducks and swans and got a bag of chips, which was really nice actually.

he wants to take us to an italian resteraunt this year but i'm not sure as i don't know it and don't know how it's situated inside, plus calories calories calories! first time we've got the money to do nice things and it's coinciding with my calories.

It's my BIRTHDAY on Valentines day which is a bit of a bummer - so I don't get 2 "special" days, just one!

Mrs. Pink, no fair, I'd demand double the prezzie's! Well happy soon birthday to you, It is my birthday too on Valentines Day, the day I was born was a LOVE day. What a coincidence hey? We also almost got married on Valentines Day too, but that would be 3 celebrations in one, I'd much rather spread my gift receiving around a lil bit. Oh yeah My girlfriends birthday is on Christmas Day, I think she got robbed prezzie wise.

Back