Extra Easy Veg on Extra Easy

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Bimbie Finn, 26 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Bimbie Finn

Bimbie Finn Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have seen the sticky at the top of the page but having asked my c at my sw group im a little confused :confused: i said about having sw chips, syn free fish and peas and she said i would have to add more veg to my plate to make it an extra easy day, when i looked in the 7 days success book it has just 1 portion of peas, but my c says i need more veg to make it an extra easy day is this right???
    Hope this makes sense
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CamilleBates

CamilleBates Alomst there :)

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(24.71%)
    Diet:
    SW
    The recipes in some of the SW can be a bit misleading.... Your meals should have at least 1/3 superfree (peas aren't superfree - just free), but SW recognise that not every meal is suited to having 1/3 superfree so if it's just a one off it's ok, but the majority of your meals should have 1/3 superfree.

HTH x

4. hayley morgan

hayley morgan Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah you sposed to have third super free veg fpr each meal, peas are free food. so what you had was a syn free meal.
    compared to chips, fish, brocoli, carrots and cauli for example
    does taht make sense?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.