1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy Veg on Extra Easy

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Bimbie Finn, 26 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Bimbie Finn

Bimbie Finn Full Member

Slimming World
    I have seen the sticky at the top of the page but having asked my c at my sw group im a little confused :confused: i said about having sw chips, syn free fish and peas and she said i would have to add more veg to my plate to make it an extra easy day, when i looked in the 7 days success book it has just 1 portion of peas, but my c says i need more veg to make it an extra easy day is this right???
    Hope this makes sense
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CamilleBates

CamilleBates Alomst there :)

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    The recipes in some of the SW can be a bit misleading.... Your meals should have at least 1/3 superfree (peas aren't superfree - just free), but SW recognise that not every meal is suited to having 1/3 superfree so if it's just a one off it's ok, but the majority of your meals should have 1/3 superfree.

HTH x
  4. hayley morgan

hayley morgan Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    yeah you sposed to have third super free veg fpr each meal, peas are free food. so what you had was a syn free meal.
    compared to chips, fish, brocoli, carrots and cauli for example
    does taht make sense?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.