Vegetable Curry (Week 4 Recipe)

Deb G

Silver Member
OMG!!!

Made this at the weekend and added Quorn Chicken Style Pieces...... Bloomin' LOVELY!

I've never been able to make curry (never tasted right) but this was PURE HEAVEN! Followed the recipe to the letter and I have to say it was stunning and very filling!

Making the ratatouille tonight and then the chicken (with Quorn) tikka tomorrow. Watch this space. Cooking (and eating) has never been so much fun!

haven't tried the veg curry yet, the korma is gorgeous however, DH loves it too.
gonna try the tikka next week.

Can't get over the gorgeous flavours! Mind you - when I dropped some on my blue fluffy pyjamas - it stained the rabbit on the front. I was gutted! Put straight in the wash, but to no avail.....:sigh:

Poor bunny.....won't be able to wear my ravishing fluffy blue bunny pyjamas anymore.......sigh....:cry:

hi people, can someone please jot down the ingredints to a 0 points veg curry, please, i dont pick up my recipe book till friday night, ad im gagging for this for tonight tea, will be eternallly grateful, thanks xxxx
ps, im not on lighter life, it didnt work for me, i started ww one week ago, xx

Here you go, This is from the LL book for week 4. FYI, frozen quorn chicken pieces (300g) are only £1 a bag in Morrisons at the mo.

Easy Veg Curry (Serves 2)

1 sweet red pepper
1 courgette
1onion
400g tinned tomatoes
2 cloves Garlic (crushed)
2 cloves (optional)
1tbsp stock
1tbsp mild/medium curry powder
1tsp turmeric
½ tsp cumin

‘Fry’ stock, garlic, onion and turmeric until onion has softened, stir in all the other ingredients and simmer for 30-45 mintues. If you’re adding meat/quorn, add it the same time as the onion etc.

Hey Deb G

Do not despair. LIDL sell a tub of stain remover powder called W5, wirks wonders.
Your bunny could live longer.
:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:
However, the PJs will be too big soon!

Back