Vegetable Thai Green Curry

I've started a new job and went out with my colleagues for lunch yesterday. I felt guilty but didn't want to miss out on an opportunity to get to know everyone.

I ordered a vegetable thai green curry... but have NO idea how many syns that would be. I know it's impossible to know EXACTLY... but what do you think roughly? My guess was about 15.

I hadn't had any syns the two previous days... so whatever it was it's fine! I just hate using up my syns on meals that I could make more delicious and with a much lower syn value at home!

I felt like such a spoil sport refusing to drink a glass of wine... it's so hard! I sipped diet coke and told them I'd get tipsy off the atmosphere!

Thanks

Problem with thai green curry is it depends mainly on how much coconut milk is used. A 400ml can of full fat coconut milk is 39 syns!

Ive been cheating with muller light Greek style coconut yoghurt in mine and it does the trick albeit it's not as good as the yummy full fat version lol xx

shellsbells-x said:
Ive been cheating with muller light Greek style coconut yoghurt in mine and it does the trick albeit it's not as good as the yummy full fat version lol xx

That's a great idea :) take it you stir it in right at the end? This would be great if our tesco stocked them :/

Keldelacoe said:
That's a great idea :) take it you stir it in right at the end? This would be great if our tesco stocked them :/

Yes I do and it tastes lovely :) might even add 2 to tomorrows curry!!
My nearest tesco doesn't sell them but thank god I know one that does :) xx

shellsbells-x said:
Yes I do and it tastes lovely :) might even add 2 to tomorrows curry!!
My nearest tesco doesn't sell them but thank god I know one that does :) xx

Thank you ohhhh really need to try this I love my Thai curries :)

Back